Reyes kick that KO’ed Jiri GIF

Then eitherJiri don’t know the meaning of “out” because he never appeared to lose consciousness…unless he meant “dazed” or “stunned” but most definitely not out.

Jiri’s English is not all there so I wouldn’t be surprised if he meant he was rocked
This. At most it could be considered a flash KO since his body went limp for a split second. It's the same as when fighters legs go out from a flash KO but they aren't fully out. Just legs give out for a split second. Usually they end up sitting on their but when their legs go out. Jiri was able to move around instantly so he wasn't out, just stunned/rocked.

glass chin? what are you even talking about
He's been KOd/TKO'd twice before and he gets hurt in nearly every fight before he wins, and that's against lower echelon opponents, he's now fighting the elites.

His recovery won't continue to carry him now that he's broken into the top 5

Last edited:
He's been KOd/TKO'd twice before and he gets hurt in nearly every fight before he wins, and that's against lower echelon opponents, he's now fighting the elites.

His recovery won't continue to carry him now that's broken into the top 5

I agree but that's not what glass chin means.

Gaethje gets rocked in pretty much every fight as well, which is why he couldn't hold up against better/more technical strikers like Poirier and Alvarez. But he has a solid fucking chin.

A glass chin is someone who doesn't even enter the "rocked" stage most of the time and just goes straight to sleep. Like Rockhold or Overeem.

Then eitherJiri don’t know the meaning of “out” because he never appeared to lose consciousness…unless he meant “dazed” or “stunned” but most definitely not out.

Jiri’s English is not all there so I wouldn’t be surprised if he meant he was rocked

He probably doesn't remember the first few seconds after he started moving after that kick landed... Autopilot like when the ko'd dudes go for the referees legs

He probably doesn't remember the first few seconds after he started moving after that kick landed... Autopilot like when the ko'd dudes go for the referees legs
This does happen. We have seen guys get hit so bad they dont remember the rest of the fight.

If the fighter says it knocked him out for a sec, who are you to argue that fact? That shit is hilarious to me. It was indeed a flash ko. We've all seen fights stopped like that and this one wasn't. I mean you as a viewer and nothing really more than that, can't argue with the fighter, who was actually on the receiving end.

I remember seeing that and thinking, that looked like it landed, then watching him keep moving and figure, huh maybe not

You saw his fight against King Mo right? He definitely knows what out is

You can be flash KO'd and still kinda do the right thing. I got head kicked once and went out but woke up kinda falling to my hands. Got KO'd another time boxing, straight right across my chin, came to like 2 seconds later clinching the guy, which was nice.

giphy.gif

Back