Media Reyes Jones faceoff.

Jones looks like he's cutting pretty hard right now

He's looking to come in this fight the bigger man..trading speed for strength. He's looking to put Reyes away
He mentioned in a recent episode of embedded that he's actually coming in quite a bit lighter than usual, although there is a chance he may be pulsing

Reyes looks like he just got back from the lab. Probably been testing Jones' urine. Too bad he's a natty.
Shit. He could go all Machida with Jones' piss and fail USADAs drug test on fight night.

He mentioned in a recent episode of embedded that he's actually coming in quite a bit lighter than usual, although there is a chance he may be pulsing
Chance? It's a given. They have zero idea on how long this pulsing will last. Today he'll pulse X, tomr 2X, next week back to X. 2 years later still pulsing 3X lol.

didn't see any trash talk.

maybe Reyes brushed his teeth today

Jones looking sharp in suite while Reyes has wrinkles on shirt. Jones licking chops to put hands on meathead with slim to none chance.

If you need more Jones vs. opponent drama...

Man that video stills cracks me up lmaoooo. That Anik look a like got rag dolled and Jon didnt even notice. That other fat guy also got rag dolled. {<jordan}

The shoe throw is a classic. <36>

more importantly who has the saddest hairline? my head says jones but my heart says reyes
If I ever see a post on hairline or correcting someone's beard or torso on Sherdog I upvote it

Reyes looks pretty good. Maybe he can get Jon on points like Santos and Gus nearly did. I don't see him landing the KO blow.

Back