Reyes is presenting himself really well

Dacha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Reyes is much untested at Jon Jones' level.

Will Jones loose his nerve and make mistake like Aldo against McGregor ?

High betting odds in Jon Jones favour, tell me that one way or another Jon Jones will take away W.

Last edited:
Reyes wont be surprised at all if he looses.

The way he destroyed The Chris was impressive. He has a bad gas tank and a punchers chance with Jon. He needs to work hard and fast to win.

Yesterday Sherdog was saying how unnerved Reyes was in his interviews.
Today Sherdog is saying how well Reyes is presenting himself and Jones is the unnerved one.

Make up your minds Sherbrahs.

Yesterday Sherdog was saying how unnerved Reyes was in his interviews.
Today Sherdog is saying how well Reyes is presenting himself and Jones is the unnerved one.

Make up your minds Sherbrahs.
It’s almost as if a community is made up of different people!

The way he destroyed The Chris was impressive. He has a bad gas tank and a punchers chance with Jon. He needs to work hard and fast to win.
but.. all "the chris" does is get destroyed, and primarily at a lower weight class

I, honestly, see nothing to lead me to believe that him should win this fight. He’s fought and beat better competition. He didn’t look great in his last outing but I think that’ll motivate him to impress, this time out.

Reyes not being susceptible to takedowns, slightly increases his punchers chance.

Will be a good fight.

but.. all "the chris" does is get destroyed, and primarily at a lower weight class
He has taken some seriously big Ko's but he was in every fight, yeah the whole he was winning until he lost lol. But Reyes was his first didn't stand a chance fight. He came up in weight thinking it would change his future. He ran so quickly back down all because of Dom. I think Jon wins because he will be too smart but Reyes does have a path to victory, its just a very small one. Get in quick, pressure, throw the kitchen sink and swarm Jones. He has 2 rounds before he gasses and gets finished. High risk. High reward.

He has taken some seriously big Ko's but he was in every fight, yeah the whole he was winning until he lost lol. But Reyes was his first didn't stand a chance fight. He came up in weight thinking it would change his future. He ran so quickly back down all because of Dom. I think Jon wins because he will be too smart but Reyes does have a path to victory, its just a very small one. Get in quick, pressure, throw the kitchen sink and swarm Jones. He has 2 rounds before he gasses and gets finished. High risk. High reward.
i agree that his chances of winning are very small and this fight SHOULD be over in a maximum of 2 rounds, if jones is still as good as he used to be. Don't get me wrong, i do WANT jones to lose.

Back