Reyes is going to beat Jon Jones by late TKO or Decision

Jon Jones is slowly declining as a fighter, his personal life is starting to take a toll on him.

Reyes is going to bring some stuff that Jones has never seen before. Too many people are sleeping on Reyes. Fedor was 32 when he lost his first fight. It's the making of the perfect storm.

Tonight is the night, Jon Jones...loses.
If Reyes wins I'd imagine it'd probably be early on by an overwhelming tko. The longer it goes on the better off Jones is, most likely.

Jones definitely hasn't been as good post suspension as the old days.
Gus was washed up by the time they rematched ducking fights for a title shot, it was no surprise jones crushed him.
Jones couldn't finish Smith acting like a heavybag even after a flush illegal knee. Then he arguably lost to a no knees Santos who was supposed to be a tune up fight.
Reyes is bigger and tougher than all these guys, jones still has his aura of invincibility so it's hard to bet against him.

Not a chance in him winning a 5 round war or having enough in the tank for a late TKO. No chance in hell

I think you have to stop him early, dom has some power we will see

Not a chance in him winning a 5 round war or having enough in the tank for a late TKO. No chance in hell
Didn't your autistic ass just make a thread on how Reyes was going to win tonight?
<JRSmith40>

I like Reyes foot work , but idk . His goal to victory is to stand his ground literally . Jon only throws single strikes now . And I don’t like how he retreats . He normally can just move his head back hands out . But Reyes is tall too. He can punish him

Didn't your autistic ass just make a thread on how Reyes was going to win tonight?
<JRSmith40>
No clown I made a post saying the odds look better than ever if you're a betting man. Normal guy shit discussing mma. For some reason you wanted to express your fascination with gay shit. Have fun. Just miss me with it

No clown I made a post saying the odds look better than ever if you're a betting man. Normal guy shit discussing mma. For some reason you wanted to express your fascination with gay shit. Have fun. Just miss me with it
<JRSmith40>

If jones is smart and doesn't play the standup game and works his wrestling eventually he will find the finish.

He will mostly like not be standing in this fight. He will turn this into a grappling fest and eventually a easy sub win for Jones.

IF Reyes somehow wins, it will have to come via an early KO where Jones is still cold and not acclimated to the fight...

the longer the fight goes, the more Jones will be able to settle into the fight, and the worst it will be for Reyes...

I think Jones will win but if Reyes does win, I can actually see an early KO over a late KO. To win a decision I think that will come down to if Reyes can stop Jones take downs.

I'll bump this thread to show that I was right.

Judges robbed both myself and Reyes.

Back