Reyes is going to beat Jon Jones by late TKO or Decision

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones is slowly declining as a fighter, his personal life is starting to take a toll on him.

Reyes is going to bring some stuff that Jones has never seen before. Too many people are sleeping on Reyes. Fedor was 32 when he lost his first fight. It's the making of the perfect storm.

Tonight is the night, Jon Jones...loses.

People was saying the same thing about everyone else Jones fought, too.

It's true that Jones is declining but an out of prime Jones is still better than everyone in the LHW. I wouldn't look pass him yet.

One thing I do like about Reyes is his height and KO power. Wouldn't be surprised if Reyes KOs Jones. It also seems like Jones is looking pass Reyes for HW division too. The last time he did that, he got his ass whooped.

No. Its either early or Jones wins by late tko or dec. Heck maybe sub.

This fight could be a huge let down if Jones takes it to the ground and quickly dominates to a stoppage. Similar to the second Gus fight.

I'll keep my expectations low.

I hope it's not a boring fight... I have a feeling Jones is just gonna clinch, take him down, and throw knee kicks for 25 minutes and get the Decision...

I think Jones is going to drag him down and tap him.

On point analysis by some random weirdo on Sherdog.

Reyes can’t lose now.

Yet another thread I can't wait to bump tonight.
By the way, where is your confident earning betting slip?

I'm just happy it's Reyes and not Walker...because at this point that fight would not have even been competitive. So I'd rather a Reyes hype train for at least a half decent match, and he definitely has more of a chance than walker ever would at this stage.

Styles make fights. Reyes isnt the smaller guy and has shown he can endure.

I see a lot of open hand touching from the lead side and Jon trying the side kick attack low and his long jab. He’ll still keep his head just barely out from being caught, he’s really good at that one, and get Reyes to slow down in the later rounds. I see Jon fighting a very efficient and safe fight here, conservative.

TS- I think you're wrong, but so hope you're right.

Vegas disagrees. He’s like a -500 favorite

One thing I noticed is that Reyes has a way of both absorbing punishment and repositioning himself so the opponent can't follow-up when they score a big shot.

Jones has always had the ability to follow-up in such a case, so this should be very interesting.

Back