Reyes is going to be the new Gus

Crowning Reyes as the journeyman he is. Finally some truth after the fact.

Reyes is not a championship level fighter. He came unprepared with no game plan and sub par cardio in route to a decisive loss, the first on his record.

In a rematch Reyes doesn’t make it out of the first.

OSP, Volkan (Questionable decision) and Weidman are better wins than anyone Gus had fought

Rumble's first fight back vs Reyes

Knock that hairline back a bit more

Shogun didn’t coast rounds 4 & 5. I think Dom did well, but I don’t think he was deserving like Shogun was.

true but I think Jones is more deserving of that eventual result than Machida.

<BC1>

Crowning Reyes as the journeyman he is. Finally some truth after the fact.

Reyes is not a championship level fighter. He came unprepared with no game plan and sub par cardio in route to a decisive loss, the first on his record.

In a rematch Reyes doesn’t make it out of the first.

trolling hard eh lolol

U bein a lil too extra for us to not notice lol

The first gus fight was a lot more debatable. Reyes won 3 rounds, no question.

I ain't say Gus is not good - he is great but Reyes is even better and in bigger / better shape. Reyes rocks bro, I suggest you watch some matches and think it over. Methinks Reyes has not the most killer instinct, but it was shown Gus has less.
Their performances against Jones may av been equal, but at this point I lost JJvAG I play-by-play memory.
Reyes won't ever get finished in brutal/pathetic fashion in his rematch unlike Gus, is what I'm saying.
<{natewhut}>is your rationale then?
My eyes are bleeding a little from trying to read this

trolling hard eh lolol

U bein a lil too extra for us to not notice lol
Tell me what Reyes’ game plan was. To throw with only his left had and backpedal for 23 minutes? When has Reyes ever fought like that? He gassed, as we knew he would. An unprepared fighter.

That don't matter bruh.
only where you are born.

OSP has all thr requirements to beat a spade tattoo wearing Swede like Gus. Gus would take the L happily.
I know, I'm kidding. But OSP would would not beat Gus.

Tell me what Reyes’ game plan was. To throw with only his left had and backpedal for 23 minutes? When has Reyes ever fought like that? He gassed, as we knew he would. An unprepared fighter.

<36>

keep it up bro!

It depends how you score a fight but really Gus did more damage so if you ask me he did better than Reyes. After the the Gus fight, Jon Jones was in a wheelchair throwing up in the hospital, he was messed up.
It was more due to the coke binge than the fight really

Well let's not suck eachothers dicks ok?
Calm the fuck down

He seems to have taken the decision better than Gus who threw tantrums right off and has seemed depressed since

Back