Reyes is going to be the new Gus

Bacco

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People will pass months say Reyes won

It will take forever for a rematch that people will like to see next month or better next week

Then announcement: rematch will happen, and people will declare rematch will fall from the sky over Jon's head like the sword of divine Justice

Then the day come, Reyes does worse, Jones does better and W by solid UD or TKO

Watch it happen
<13>

probly. Reyes is better than a Gus tho...

But did GSP avenge his loss against Hendricks? He retired and waited for one eye journeyman Bisping. GSP takes no risk.

In a small sample size Jones has done very well in rematches so let's see.

Definitely possible, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Reyes lose to one of these contenders before a rematch.

Similar to when Rumble obliterated Gus when his stock was at an all time high.

No, because Gus didn't win even in the first fight.

If the rematch take 5 years to be made?
And Reyes stay half of those years in inactivity?
Probably.

The fact remains that people who fight Jones are not the same afterwards. He may not be the flashy roidynamo he used to be, but the fact that guys are taking career diminishing beatings from him in their primes and he's still beating them? Every bit as impressive as his physical gifts, imo.

no he isn’t.
I ain't say Gus is not good - he is great but Reyes is even better and in bigger / better shape. Reyes rocks bro, I suggest you watch some matches and think it over. Methinks Reyes has not the most killer instinct, but it was shown Gus has less.
Their performances against Jones may av been equal, but at this point I lost JJvAG I play-by-play memory.
Reyes won't ever get finished in brutal/pathetic fashion in his rematch unlike Gus, is what I'm saying.
<{natewhut}>is your rationale then?

probly. Reyes is better than a Gus tho...

It depends how you score a fight but really Gus did more damage so if you ask me he did better than Reyes. After the the Gus fight, Jon Jones was in a wheelchair throwing up in the hospital, he was messed up.

Last edited:
People will pass months say Reyes won

It will take forever for a rematch that people will like to see next month or better next week

Then announcement: rematch will happen, and people will declare rematch will fall from the sky over Jon's head like the sword of divine Justice

Then the day come, Reyes does worse, Jones does better and W by solid UD or TKO

Watch it happen
<13>

mystic bacco

Even though Reyes did well last night - he left NO marks on Jon’s face. Zero.
Gus beat Jon up badly in the first fight.

It depends how you score a fight but really Gus did more damage so if you ask me he did better than Reyes. After the the Gus fight, Jon Jones was a wheelchair throwing up in the hospital, he was messed up.
Didn't he take more damage?

I'm hoping Reyes will do what Shogun Rua did in his rematch with Machida after the first match was a robbery

Even though Reyes did well last night - he left NO marks on Jon’s face. Zero.
Gus beat Jon up badly in the first fight.

There were points where it looked like Jones eyes were closing up, then came good. Weird AS. Maybe the Picos help.
Plus obviously those lil red marks showing on Reyes aren't gonna show up on Jones dark skin

Back