Reyes could not even beat a faded, unmotivated, lackadaisical Jones....

I sometimes wonder what exactly the retards here were watching

Once again Jon Jones nuthuggers are going to have to work a lot of unpaid overtime trying to convince everyone that Jon Jones wasn't gifted another robbery.

Only one who’s crying is you hence this thread. You ain’t fooling anyone

<36>
Umm...ok.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_400.gifv

reyes was cornered like a rat for 4 rounds he didnt not look like a champ at all, i dont care if he won 3 rounds
jones was the one pressuring the entire fight and that should be rewarded

Jones actually looked pretty good. He just lost to the better man.

Jones has gone soft. I thought he squeaked out the decision last night, but young Jones would've finished the fight.

Instant rematch would be fire.

Reyes needed to ensure that the fight ended by the end of the 2nd, maybe the 3rd. He thought he had him on points for 1, 2, 3 and then let off. His corner should have continued to drive him to a finish.

Allowing the fight to get to the championship rounds was his own downfall.

Props to Jones for taking some of the cleanest shots of his career, weathering the storm and coming back to dominate the 4th and 5th. Pretty clear who was going to win that fight if there weren't a clock.

This seems to be a case of Jones/Gus 1 all over again.
I was rooting for Reyes, and despise Jones. but Dom didn’t show he was champ material last night. He faded hard and could not definitively put a stamp on a victory on jones. He landed some hard shots and did well, but sadly he did not win that fight.

Weak. Jones 2,4,5.

Got to beat the champ and take it. Not prance away all night.
Lol

And no you don't. You have to win 3 of the 5 rounds, which the overwhelming majority think Reyes did.

Back