Reyes could not even beat a faded, unmotivated, lackadaisical Jones....

I am the sole focal point of your thoughts.

Sure fella. I have a lot of thoughts. Maybe I’m able to compartmentalize you as a focal point within one of my chambers of ponder.

Let it be known, you have been blessed twice tonight then. Once by Bones and now by me.

Jones had to wait for him to get tired to get any work in
Ya, I was thinking it would be amateurish (relative to caliber) to go so hard early, but expected of Reyes to do in this fight.

On the other hand, maybe he was more tactical. In this, Reyes didn't think he could hang and win a majority or get a finish. In either case, Reyes made his decision, and it didn't quite work out for him.

Reyes wasn't robbed. Some Sherdoggers here could take a dose of existentialism.

That's a clean Jones' for you.
Also: Reyes outstruck Jones, stuffed like 8/9 takedowns and gave Jon no top control at any point in the fight either.
Good point on the stuffed takedown attempts that should count for more than the few takedowns which went nowhere

Is this the birth of "Unmotivated" Jones ?
I mean Jones has beat absolute legends, former olympians and ex-champions.

It’s not absurd to think he can’t get too pumped to fight some nobody from Apply Valley, CA.

Ya, I was thinking it would be amateurish (relative to caliber) to go so hard early, but expected of Reyes to do in this fight.

On the other hand, maybe he was more tactical. In this, Reyes didn't think he could hang and win a majority or get a finish. In either case, Reyes made his decision, and it didn't quite work out for him.

Reyes wasn't robbed. Some Sherdoggers here could take a dose of existentialism.
It wasnt amateurish at all. He had never fought 5 rounds before. He had to decide firmly on a plan and the thought of just hanging back and letting jones obliquie kick him for the first 2 or 3? cmon.

Sure fella. I have a lot of thoughts. Maybe I’m able to compartmentalize you as a focal point within one of my chambers of ponder.

Let it be known, you have been blessed twice tonight then. Once by Bones and now by me.
Reyes1.2 and 3

Back