Media Reyes' Best Moments in the Fight [GIFs]

Why are you downplaying every gif that shows Dom landing on Jones while providing no evidence of Jon landing on Dom?

The only thing that Jones did in that fight was walk forward.
Clown you seem to like quoting me. Well since you like quoting me can you point out all these gifs of me downplaying Reyes. Also since you lack reading comprehension what I said is Reyes landed a good punch and Jon did as well, so posting it really doesn't prove much. Now let's address this big ass lie about all Jon did was walk forward... No let's not address it. Its dumb as fuck and not worthy of address

Now take Reyes nuts out of your mouth and show Jones best moments of the fight. Including how Reyes ran most of the fight like a scared bitch.

Haha there is a difference between fighting on the backfoot and counterstriking, and actually running.

lol how the fuck could anyone score rd 3 for Jones. It's completely laughable.

Clown you seem to like quoting me. Well since you like quoting me can you point out all these gifs of me downplaying Reyes. Also since you lack reading comprehension what I said is Reyes landed a good punch and Jon did as well, so posting it really doesn't prove much. Now let's address this big ass lie about all Jon did was walk forward... No let's not address it. Its dumb as fuck and not worthy of address

This is a discussion in which people are debating who they thought won the Reyes-Jones fight. People are bringing evidence and arguments to the table to to share their viewpoint. You continually tell people that they are wrong and downplaying Reyes's offensive output against Jon, but never offering up anything to show Jon's offensive output against Reyes, yet still claiming that Jones won the fight in your eyes. After I pointed this out, you still can't come up with a salient argument for what Jones did offensively. It's kind of sad. I think the number indicate (but you choose to ignore those numbers) that Reyes out struck Jones. Jones seems to disagree with you that Reyes didn't land anything clean when he talked about how good his chin was to take those shots. The only thing that Jones did in the final rounds is get a few take downs that Reyes got up immediately from, lean on Reyes on the cage, and move forward.

You seem to be driven by emotion. You might want to calm down.

This is a discussion in which people are debating who they thought won the Reyes-Jones fight. People are bringing evidence and arguments to the table to to share their viewpoint. You continually tell people that they are wrong and downplaying Reyes's offensive output against Jon, but never offering up anything to show Jon's offensive output against Reyes, yet still claiming that Jones won the fight in your eyes. After I pointed this out, you still can't come up with a salient argument for what Jones did offensively. It's kind of sad. I think the number indicate (but you choose to ignore those numbers) that Reyes out struck Jones. Jones seems to disagree with you that Reyes didn't land anything clean when he talked about how good his chin was to take those shots. The only thing that Jones did in the final rounds is get a few take downs that Reyes got up immediately from, lean on Reyes on the cage, and move forward.

You seem to be driven by emotion. You might want to calm down.
First and foremost you are a big liar and are clearly in your feeling over something I said that hurt your little squirrel heart. You lied and said I'm going around on multiple gifs to discredit Reyes. I've only seen one gif of Reyes and have repeatedly said I thought he did a good job. You lied that I said I dont trust facts when in reality I said I dont trust the strike counter utilized which has been shown inaccurate. You even lied that I said Reyes landed nothing clean. Clown when? Dont approach me with your big ass lies and expect civility. You big ass liar

First and foremost you are a big liar and are clearly in your feeling over something I said that hurt your little squirrel heart. You lied and said I'm going around on multiple gifs to discredit Reyes. I've only seen one gif of Reyes and have repeatedly said I thought he did a good job. You lied that I said I dont trust facts when in reality I said I dont trust the strike counter utilized which has been shown inaccurate. You even lied that I said Reyes landed nothing clean. Clown when? Dont approach me with your big ass lies and expect civility. You big ass liar

lmao you only saw one gif of Reyes? Did you miss the first page of this thread where there are 5 long gifs posted? <BC1>

It's funny to see Jones fans get triggered and do mental gymnastics to rationalize how he won the fight. Usually they stick with "you gotta beat the champ to be the champ. Reyes faded in the championship rounds". But you are essentially saying that Reyes didn't do enough offensively while failing to provide anything of substance that Jones did offensively. It's cute.

lmao you only saw one gif of Reyes? Did you miss the first page of this thread where there are 5 long gifs posted? <BC1>

It's funny to see Jones fans get triggered and do mental gymnastics to rationalize how he won the fight. Usually they stick with "you gotta beat the champ to be the champ. Reyes faded in the championship rounds". But you are essentially saying that Reyes didn't do enough offensively while failing to provide anything of substance that Jones did offensively. It's cute.
Trust me here I am far from triggered about anything other than the lying shit. Why would I be if the fighter I prefer won? I'm just talking about fights. Dont tag me when you lack reading comprehension and truly are fabricating things I didnt say. If you do then this is what to expect in advance. You are a big ass liar

Trust me here I am far from triggered about anything other than the lying shit. Why would I be if the fighter I prefer won? I'm just talking about fights. Dont tag me when you lack reading comprehension and truly are fabricating things I didnt say. If you do then this is what to expect in advance. You are a big ass liar

Still avoiding discussing the offensive output of Jones, I see. Why is that? What did Jones do better than Reyes besides move forward and get two meaningless takedowns?

Still avoiding discussing the offensive output of Jones, I see. Why is that? What did Jones do better than Reyes besides move forward and get two meaningless takedowns?
I have discussed this fight ad nauseam at this point. It's kinda tired unless we are talking about an aspect I havent discussed. On top of that a wise man told me dont debate with liars. From a distance people cant tell the difference between us

I have discussed this fight ad nauseam at this point. It's kinda tired unless we are talking about an aspect I havent discussed. On top of that a wise man told me dont debate with liars. From a distance people cant tell the difference between us

Yet, you can't point to a single thing that Jones did better than Reyes, besides move forward.

I was shocked. I really do think he won but if Jones lost his title to a guy that coasted out the last two rounds would have been an extremely lame way for his reign to end.

Not unlike the way DJ “lost” his belt.

Yah, it's unfortunate the way the fight ended the last two rounds. I think Reyes just didn't have anything left in the tank in those rounds, if he was able to go 5 rounds at the pace he did 1-3 then he would win. But that's just inexperience in his first 5 round fight. You can tell the takedown attempts and clinches sucked his cardio. He started round 4 and 5 strong, moving well and had snap on his punches. But once Jon initiated the clinch and take down attempts it gassed him, you can tell when they separated. After the clinches Reyes didn't have the movement, power and accuracy.

I haven't watched it again. But I had Reyes 1 and 3 and Jon 4 and 5, pretty clear. It's the round 2 that is the close round here.

Hope that they rematch.

Yet, you can't point to a single thing that Jones did better than Reyes, besides move forward.
Boo hoo Papa Stone wont debate a fight he talked about for days with me and says its tired. That's about how you sound right now.

Boo hoo Papa Stone wont debate a fight he talked about for days with me and says its tired. That's about how you sound right now.

If you didn't want to debate the fight, why did you post in this thread?

Jones was literally running away in rd2. Reyes won.

Reyes won almost every single striking exchange. The ONLY thing Jones did was control the center of the Octagon. That shouldnt be enough to win a round.

Back