Reyes beats any and every HW on the planet right now

That why he is cutting weight to LHW?

lol no.

Jones just looks mediocre every time he doesn't dwarf his opponent, or can't roid blatantly.

Every opponent you named would give him a different fight than Jones and be bigger than him. I think he’d lose to all 3 of them.

What makes you think that Reyes could stop Stipe from taking him down? He’s like 30 pounds heavier

It seems outlandish I know.
But think about it for a second...

He can't beat Francis, Stipe and Blaydes basically?

Your logic depends on the assumption that Jones hasn't dramatically declined with USADA and not being able to piss as many picos anymore.

Reyes went to a split decision with Volkan. Put 2 and 2 together. It's not hard.

Bro let's discuss. I'm not even trying to be bold or just spew some bullshit but I don't think it's farfetched at all that Reyes could beat those 3 HWs.
Alright sure, mb, it's hard to distinguish between what's a shitpost and actual discussion right now lol.
-His gas is a little suspect in the championship rounds, but nothing too crazy, especially at HW.
His cardio is DEFINITELY suspect. Stipe, Blaydes, DC, Ciryl Gane, Jairzinho, & Overeem all have significantly better cardio than Reyes.

This wasn't a very high-paced fight. Reyes was noticeably slowing in only the 2nd round.
- His TDD is excellent. If Jones can't take you down and keep you there, no HW can.
He has decent TDD but I didn't see anything from this fight that would lead me to believe he could consistently defend TDs from wrestlers like Stipe, DC, or Blaydes.

Jones is out of his prime and off the juice IMO. He is not nearly as strong as he used to be, and he would lose to most of the top 5 HWs.
- His power is there and his boxing is really good. He moves his head off line consistently, has great timing and understanding of angles.
This I completely agree with. I don't know if his power will translate to HW, but I agree nonetheless.
Ngannou isn't landing a bomb on him, Stipe isnt outboxing him and a Blaydes isn't dominating him on the ground.
This is where your OP starts to become outlandish.

What makes you think any of these things? Ngannou is an underrated striker, and if Reyes takes any risky exchanges like he did with Jones he would get knocked dead.

Stipe might not outbox him in the first two rounds but it would quickly go downhill for Reyes afterwards. Reyes doesn't have a good chance of KOing Miocic.

Blaydes is an extremely good wrestler with good striking, as soon as Reyes gasses he would get dominated.

He's not even better than Volkan Oezdemir
Last time i've checked Reyes outstruck Oezdemir.
Reyes also stuffed 8/9 takedowns from Jones, while Oezdemir got wrestlef*ckrd by DC (not that there's any shame in that though.)

It should be pretty evident that Reyes is clearly a better fighter than Oezdemir.

Your logic depends on the assumption that Jones hasn't dramatically declined with USADA and not being able to piss as many picos anymore.

Reyes went to a split decision with Volkan. Put 2 and 2 together. It's not hard.
That kind of math is too high level for @The Legendary Scarface man.

Can you simplify further for him?

I could mention that Jones went to a split decision with a former MW barely able to stand on 1 leg in his last fight.
And that former MW did better on one leg than Reyes...

What a nonsensical argument.
Thats like me saying "Stipe got tkod by Struve, put 2 and 2 together".

Reyes clearly was much better tonight than vs Volkan. He is more well rounded with significantly better TDD and his striking has gotten polished.

Fighters constantly improve and they also came plan for opponents.

Stipe throws barely any kicks and is VERY HITTABLE. If you don't think Reyes lands on him at will, you're kidding yourself.
Put 2 and 2 together, it's not that hard.

What a nonsensical argument.
Thats like me saying "Stipe got tkod by Struve, put 2 and 2 together".

Reyes clearly was much better tonight than vs Volkan. He is more well rounded with significantly better TDD and his striking has gotten polished.

Fighters constantly improve and they also came plan for opponents.

Stipe throws barely any kicks and is VERY HITTABLE. If you don't think Reyes lands on him at will, you're kidding yourself.
Put 2 and 2 together, it's not that hard.

Reyes went to a SD with Volkan less than a year ago. Nice argument.

Last time i've checked Reyes outstruck Oezdemir.
Reyes also stuffed 8/9 takedowns from Jones, while Oezdemir got wrestlef*ckrd by DC (not that there's any shame in that though.)

It should be pretty evident that Reyes is clearly a better fighter than Oezdemir.
He lost to Oezdemir everyone knows that

Hes not dropping Stipe... Stipe has a massive chin. Hes only been dropped twice in his entire career. 1 time knockout cormier and 1 time overeem knockdown.

It seems outlandish I know.
But think about it for a second...

He can't beat Francis, Stipe and Blaydes basically?
In a 3-rounder maybe.
But any HW can KO him if he makes a tiny mistake.
So no, I'm not really ready to accept this idea.
Maybe if Reyes wins the rematch - and that's a big maybe.

Reyes went to a SD with Volkan less than a year ago. Nice argument.
Ok Well since your entire argument is based on the most recent mmath.

DOMINICK REYES JUST BEAT THE ARGUABLE GOAT IN HIS PRIME TONIGHT.

Ok Well since your entire argument is based on the most recent mmath.

DOMINICK REYES JUST BEAT THE ARGUABLE GOAT TONIGHT.

Jones pissed hot multiple times and barely beat a career MW on one leg in his last fight. Try again.

Must be nice to go through life with such a piss poor sense of reasoning. Or maybe not.

Back