Reyes beat Jones

Jones got beat down most of the fight, definitely 1-3, and 4& 5 could've gone either way but id give 5 to Reyes...All those take down attempts by Jon & he didn't get a single one, in real wrestling Reyes gets points for the escape every time & Jon gets none...Reyes clearly won the fight, and Jones gets another gift decision...The two things that impressed me most in the fight were Jones' toughness for taking a beating & still stayed pretty strong albeit with low output, & Reyes' stamina for pounding on Jones all fight & still having enough gas left in the tank to finish just as strong as Jones did...the end

Jones got beat down most of the fight, definitely 1-3, and 4& 5 could've gone either way but id give 5 to Reyes...All those take down attempts by Jon & he didn't get a single one, in real wrestling Reyes gets points for the escape every time & Jon gets none...Reyes clearly won the fight, and Jones gets another gift decision...The two things that impressed me most in the fight were Jones' toughness for taking a beating & still stayed pretty strong albeit with low output, & Reyes' stamina for pounding on Jones all fight & still having enough gas left in the tank to finish just as strong as Jones did...the end
because ufc is corrupt and jones is a cheater, ufc lost all credibility

Back