Reyes Accepts Jones Rematch Offer [Update: Jones Retracts Offer]

Jones vs. Reyes

• Total voters
Yep I can’t remember the last competitive fight he had, this is the only fight to make if they are both relatively uninjured
I mean Santos was competitive until Santos blew out his knees.

It was stupid of him to take a title fight so quickly after ACL surgery. If he'd just been patient and waited, I think he would have given Jones a much better fight overall.

They should definitely run it back... Reyes deserves a rematch.

So does Thiago Santos... he needs both his legs to be 100% this time too.

I do hope they rematch. Jones has no challengers at 205 that make sense. Corey Anderson still needs another win.

But if Jones decides to move to heavyweight and fight Stipe, then the rematch would be off the table, and Jones has earned that HW title fight (as much as I hate him).
Im conflicted with this Jones has earned business....had this Reyes fight not happened or you asked me two weeks ago...I'd agree....but now....Jones hasnt earned the belt he is holding onto and IMO his only option should be a rematch, as the ((Goat***)) champion that he supposedly is....I would think putting this to rest would be paramount

.... no

Jon Jones is starting this conversation, not me. Mma fans claim Jones can beat stipe. Blame them.

stipe is the GOAT, if jones thinks differently he’ll go up. Otherwise, keep fighting tooth and nail with the Gustafssons, Reyes and Santos of the world

it’s a different planet of talent
Jones came in here and started this conversation? own up to your own actions man....Stipe isnt the goat and never will be...I hate to break that to you.

"MMA fans claim jones can beat stipe" thats a huge blanketstatement that isnt close to being true nor would I blame someone's shit opinion for your own immature actions

hope Reyes gets his rematch and hope he wins it decisively, still think its entirely bullshit that hes not the champion right now

Jones came in here and started this conversation? own up to your own actions man....Stipe isnt the goat and never will be...I hate to break that to you.
jones started the conversation a week ago and then arguably lost to some guy name Dominick Reyes. The fight wasn’t impressive. Who cares about a rematch? The division is dead

and yes stipe is absolutely the greatest fighter in the history of this sport, no other fighter from any weight class could beat him on their respective best day. He’s the GOAT.

He said, "you're the real deal"
I said, "I know"

WTF LOL.

“At the end of everything, he said, ‘Dude, you’re the real deal. I did not expect that from you.’

‘I know," I said, I saw it in your face.’

‘When we rematch," he said, "it’s going to be epic!’”

I don't know if that really happened, but if it did - that's some Rocky shit right there. Great.

nobody:

absolutely nobody:

some bozo: STIPE MOTHERFUCKERS

I think he fights Corey after Corey beats Jan again and Corey puts him thru hell too.

jones started the conversation a week ago and then arguably lost to some guy name Dominick Reyes. The fight wasn’t impressive. Who cares about a rematch? The division is dead

and yes stipe is absolutely the greatest fighter in the history of this sport, no other fighter from any weight class could beat him on their respective best day. He’s the GOAT.
youre not getting it....YOU started this particular conversation overtop of another one that was/is ongoing....which is rude AF .... I understand you feel your need to get your opinion out there but at least put it in the right place....the conversation you say was started a week ago has its own place....

if you dont give a shit about Reyes ...dont give a shit about the fight that just happened, dont give a shit about the rematch...then why even come into this thread? not for nothing but I think you should take some time to reflect on your current mindset that leads you to thinking this is a proper way to act/conduct yourself

not that I care....but DC knocked Stipe's ass TF out and you know this, whatever excuses you come up will never change that

youre not getting it....YOU started this particular conversation overtop of another one that was/is ongoing....which is rude AF .... I understand you feel your need to get your opinion out there but at least put it in the right place....the conversation you say was started a week ago has its own place....

if you dont give a shit about Reyes ...dont give a shit about the fight that just happened, dont give a shit about the rematch...then why even come into this thread? not for nothing but I think you should take some time to reflect on your current mindset that leads you to thinking this is a proper way to act/conduct yourself

not that I care....but DC knocked Stipe's ass TF out and you know this, whatever excuses you come up will never change that
at this point if you mention that DC KO’d stipe without mentioning the eye surgeries, you are a clown

I look more forward to flies fucking than a Stipe fight. Just saying.

I look more forward to flies fucking than a Stipe fight. Just saying.
Then you must not like MMA. He’s probably the most exciting fighter in the organization over the last 5-7 years. Absolutely in the heavyweight division

Fucking judges stole that win from Reyes and stole his undefeated record.

And the UFC - are they feeding lines to joe and dom to try and sway the viewers from actually seeing what is going on. That was some of the most biased shit commentating I'ver ever heard.

And the post fight highlight - all jon.

Talk about #1 bullshit

Back