Reyes 3-0 But...

Lol you fucking casuals, Jones has been controlling the octagon and pressuring since the beginning of 1st round
we learned from the last aldo fight that controlling and advancing doesn't mean anything

Mma is becoming more and more stalling . Jon knows all he has to do is throw single strikes . Performances are becoming More and more stale

Reyes won that shit.. fuck you putos

I had Reyes up but ffs you can't finish like that against a top champ and expect to get the nod

Jones won a clear 48-47 no doubt . The 5th round was going to determine the winner and jones easily won the 5th

Need to rewatch. But my thoughts:

Reyes clearly landed the best shots in round 1.

I think Reyes edged him in 2 and 3.

Round 4 is toughest to score. Reyes had the early barrage but slowed after that.

Jones took the 5th.

I think it was 4-1 or 3-2 either way, but definitely favor Reyes overall. I think he was robbed. But like I said, need to rewatch.

REMATCH

3-2 reyes and i like jj

damn reyes takedown defense was awesome

Jon lost. It boggles the mind how a guy can continue to get decisions on these fights. Last time everyone said Jones out struck Santos, so he won.

Now Jon gets outstruck and is octagon control wins it for him? So he can literally just walk forward, land nothing and win?

I’m sorry, I’m convinced after this that he’s not the goat. He can’t handle men his size.

Round 4 is toughest to score. Reyes had the early barrage but slowed after that.

Jones took the 5th.

I think it was 4-1 or 3-2 either way, but definitely favor Reyes overall. I think he was robbed. But like I said, need to rewatch.

REMATCH

Baaaahhhaa even his coach told him he needs this round.

He's losing!
The 5th round was the deciding round, his corner knew that. They were telling him because they wanted him to be motivated to take that last round decisively. If they thought he was behind heading into the final round, they would tell him he needs the finish. You're salty man. 2,4,5 jones

Why have a 5 round fight if the first 3 rounds don't count..?

49-46 Jones? The judge was blind or the fix was in. Reyes easily took the first 3 rounds. Corrupt as fuck.

This is some spectacular mental gymnastics.

The math is simple 3-2 Reyes.

Jones took the 5th.

REMATCH

Jones beat him with experience. reyes has the tools but he was getting walked down by a less powerful guy in jones who had reyes moving all over the octagon. Reyes probably walked a whole mile in there

Jones beat him with experience. reyes has the tools but he was getting walked down by a less powerful guy in jones who had reyes moving all over the octagon. Reyes probably walked a whole mile in there

Reyes won the round but NOT the fight.

Reyes had been ko'ing people easy and Jones seem immune to it imo

Need to rewatch, but I thought Reyes won the first three pretty clearly, then lost the last 2.

Not only did he outland Jon in those rounds, he also hit him way harder when he did land than Jones did. If one fighter has the octagon control, but the other does the clearly more effective striking, from what I understand, the one with the better strikes wins the round. Jones walked forward but eat plenty of punches and kicks, I can’t understand how you can win a round like that.

49-46 for Jones is absolute stupidity. Dana needs to put his foot down when it comes to the judging, something needs to be done.

Jon Jones is 0-2 in his last 2 in my mind, I don’t give a fuck.

The jones hate is always hilarious. Super close fight.

Rounds 2 and 3 were close. A few extra strikes(most glancing) or octagon control and pressure. Guess the judges preferred the latter.

Lol you fucking casuals, Jones has been controlling the octagon and pressuring since the beginning of 1st round

Yeah...because walking forward, but doing jack shit is so effective

Reyes 1,2,3

3-2 reyes and i like jj

damn reyes takedown defense was awesome

Lmao Jon is so fkn good that any time anyone has any remote success against him his haters automatically give them the round

most wins in title fights baby

war jones

last night i called it a robbery

just watched r2 again with slow mo

i'd give it to reyes but not by much, wouldnt be absurd to give it to jj. draw would be fair too

and in a fight where 1 round decided the winner, this is significant

reyes started strong jj finished strong. in a 5 minute round judges tend to remember the end more

unrelated to scoring: dana said backstage jjs legs were on ice, and cornermen were carrying reyes!

great fight. great fighters. great chins. they earned those big checks

Last edited:
Back