Rex Henry presents: Clash of Champions

Who is going over?

• Braun Strowman

• Becky Lynch's fiance

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish brays gimmick was the children's show host. He needs to wrestle as both. Could have added some s a risk psychology and good ol'crazy shit to the storyline.

And I always forget to check in here for ppvs now. Kind of sucks.

Its what she didnt say.
She straight no sold him and said she didnt want to go too into detail but she didnt have a normal childhood and only had 2 hrs to herself, which is when she watched wrestling

She had no prob talkin bout taking care of him before

#Heel

I looked at the results. Less than 5 minutes for AJ/Cedric and Charlotte/Bayley is not best for business
Aj cedric was on the fucking kickoff show.
Braun went off the top rope.
Luke harper came back to help rowan.
Mandy wore pink shorts.
Bliss.
Cross had nice cleavage.
Fiend ruined seth's celebration.
Sasha banks mustard back.

Thats it.

That whole ppv sucked
Came in here to ask how it was. Such a shame because the card looked really good.

Every time I think about resubscribing to the network, they give me a reason not to.

Came in here to ask how it was. Such a shame because the card looked really good.

Every time I think about resubscribing to the network, they give me a reason not to.
There are plenty of other reasons to subscribe. I watched three pretty fun episodes of WCW Saturday Night after that mediocre ppv.

Just finished this show...wtf...why? Fuck Rollins...I can't even be upset because you have to expect this dumb shit from them at this point. 3/4 of the people on this show have become X-Pac heat.

There are plenty of other reasons to subscribe. I watched three pretty fun episodes of WCW Saturday Night after that mediocre ppv.
It's pretty good value for everything they have on it, but I don't catch myself watching old stuff that often. I'll go through stages of it though. I think I might just get it back for NXT.

It just dawned on me.....Roman Reigns and Luke Harper matches loom <{anton}>

Back