Rewatching X-men and...

In the actual Comic book, she was one of the more powerful characters. She was a bad ass.
She had the strength/invulnerability & flight of Captain Marvel plus the absorbing/stealing power.
images

Hmm, a girl who can't have sex? I think net power would still be negative.

Rogue gets wrecked by everybody with long range, mind control, reality warping, and evasion (phasing through matter).

Rogue gets wrecked by everybody with long range, mind control, reality warping, and evasion (phasing through matter).
Nah. She can get close bro. Especially if they don't know who she is

Rogue's power absorb has limitations and unknown consequences for anything but the briefest of touches, absorbing Ms Marvel fucked her head up...with her power there is no telling if she also takes parts of personality along with powers or even how long she will hold onto those powers, times where she did absorb very powerful mutants...usually left her incompacitated...

shes also had her ass handed to her a plethora of times and if I remember right, her power only works on mutants....Iron Man would beat her as would many others

Rogue was the WORST part of all those Xmen movies, she was portrayed like a little twit that she never was at any point as a xman, it was half a rogue at best
And she didn’t look a damn thing like this either

547495dabadf48457a99da8b3c2a43c5.jpg

I remember being 11 and all excited to see the movie. This is way before the internet and social media so the trailer was all you got for information about the movie and I don’t think I had even seen that. When I realized in the opening scene that THAT was Rogue, I don’t think I’ve ever been more disappointed. I’m still mad about it, damn it!

I guess I did have a crush on a cartoon character. And here I doubted that guy that made the thread wanting to bang the cartoon characters

Cartoon Rogue ftw suga

I think the most powerful person in either DC or Marvel is Rogue.

Get her close to anyone. From Superman to Eternity. All she needs to do is touch them and their powers are hers.

The Force is Female

It doesn't work that way. If she touches Superman, she would get overload very quickly. She can't handle high power level. She is very weak to many many beings.

I'm starting to realize Doctor Doom would steal the most powerful person's powers and then wreck everyone.

Back