Rewatching The Sopranos (Ralph's Kinky Little Secret)

Ralphie was a scumbag, well they were all scumbags its a mob show, but he never pretended not to be a douche thats why i liked the character and Joe Pantoliano is a great actor, he really performed, but yeah i think he was low key gay, not Vito level gay, but low key, like not all the way gay because he still banged hookers but the guy was into weird shit

Him beating up that and killing the HOOOR was way more of a off the wall WTF why moment.

Janice was a former hippy ,acid meth head. Who knows what kind of ceremonies she engaged in

“Well, I already took his horse,” Is one of the greatest lines ever!

Ralphie was one of the best characters to ever appear on the show.

I even like how he was their top earner and he did things in the realm of legit Gangstering. Lots of huge real estate and property deals.

He was like a blend of Paul Castellano where he didn’t really dress like a gangster, he wore designer suits and he was smarter and did more “legit” business deals.

“Well, I already took his horse,” Is one of the greatest lines ever!

Maybe my favorite scene from the entire series.

Could someone turn 1:00 to 1:37 into a gif?

Ralphie was a great character. I mean.. he was a scumbag as everybody in the show and world would have been better without him. But he was a special kind of scumbag.

you want a 37 second gif? ffs

I can do it, but it's going to take a while to extract lol

and are you sure that's the exact second you want it to start and end?

looks a bit weird at the moment, like it starts too late and ends too early
Whatever you think!

The Sopranos was the best TV show ever, nothing comes close

relatively painless to make and it's only 11mb

want it bigger? or some of it chopping out? now is the time if yes :)

UY06uQW.gif

ralph never had the makings of a varsity athlete

GoT is a close 2nd imo
I don't think Sopranos had a bad season but the last one of GoT was really bad, it's like the writers read through the GoT reddit posts and put everything in that fans "wanted" lol. Enjoyed it of course at the time, but rewatching it is painful.

All the other seasons are great though

Back