Rewatching Old KHABIB Fights - Remember TIBAU?

lol Tibau didn't do shit in that fight except stuff Khabib's takedowns if stuffing takedowns and fighting backwards getting pressured against the cage wins fights then yea I guess he did win but in reality stuffing takedowns and getting pressured backwards doesn't mean you're doing anything to win a fight.

i scored it 30-27 Khabib. Tibau did nothing but defend, and if you do nothing but defend you are losing.

Gleison Tibau about to wake up to a couple thousand messages and a dozen interview requests

ERBxvDz.jpg

<36>

lol Tibau is just so unlike Conor that that gameplan is irrelevant.

Khabib better have worked on his striking though, cause it looked terrible at points.

giphy.gif
Have you not seen fight since then? His entire style drastically changed. His approach to TDs, striking, and pressure style all came from him moving to AKA.

That was Khabib's last fight before going to AKA.

Edit: Too tired to tell if you're being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Have you not seen fight since then? His entire style drastically changed. His approach to TDs, striking, and pressure style all came from him moving to AKA.

That was Khabib's last fight before going to AKA.
Yeah of course. Khabib still leaves openings which might get him slept in the 1st round, but he might also exhaust Conor within 8 minutes drastically reducing the danger. It's a great fight cause it could really go either way.

Last edited:
Yeah of course. Khabib still leaves openings which might kept him slept in the 1st round, but he might also exhaust Conor within 8 minutes drastically reducing the danger. It's a great fight cause it could really go either way.
Agree. There are holes to exploit on both sides. You're just not gonna find many that are still viable in the Tibau fight lol.

It'll be a great fight.

Agree. There are holes to exploit on both sides. You're just not gonna find many that are still viable in the Tibau fight lol.

It'll be a great fight.
No. Maybe if Francisco Trinaldo fights Khabib it'll be worth looking at that fight again.

What were the judges smoking that night?

Tibau won at least 2 rounds and you could easily argue he got the 30-27.

Undefeated? Sure, with a MASSIVE ASTERISK.

Khabib_vs_Tibau_3.jpg

Yea but i also remember artemij sitenkov, joe duffy and nate diaz. Those fights werent left in the judges hands now were they

Lemme guess...

McNutNibbler?

Just go with the "head clean off" and get it over with. lol

giphy.gif

If I was a Conor stan I'd be talking Khabib up. Think about it.
  • If Khabib was legit undefeated and he beats Conor, so what, no shame, Conor just lost to a guy who beats literally everyone.
  • If Khabib is undefeated and Conor beats him ...
I'm sure you can take it from there.

Pretty clear win for Tibau imo.

Not one round from 1 judge is simply stunning.

Tibau 30-27 IMO. Not really that relevant to the Conor fight though.

He's going to roid up, cut from damn near 200 lbs, and somehow develop a 92 % TDD rate?

Tbf I wouldn't be surprised if Colin doesn't even have to make weight, and shady Vegas/White just declare him on weight, and he's undoubtedly USADA exempt. The TDD he is totally screwed on and will get fucked unless White gets him the shadiest ref that waves them all off, on top of White ready cage side with a steel chair, ready to run in to save Colin.

Remember conor vs Duffy? Or this flyweight guy?

Back