Rewatching mayweather mcgregor..

Well I'm sure if Floyd had the option of finishing in the first he would've taken it
Haha. What is that, some kind of moral victory? Floyd gave people their money's worth for 10 rounds before taking a gassed Conor out.

Well I'm sure if Floyd had the option of finishing in the first he would've taken it
He completely had the option. This isn't dragonball Z where people just all of a sudden get a power surge and just start winning for no reason. Front row seats were expensive as hell, there were celebrities in attendance, Floyd wasn't about to make the most promoted fight ever last 3 minutes, it was a show and nothing more.

I’ve been watching this sport for 18+ years. You think I really would put money on any mma fighter out boxing the best boxer probably of all time?

Why in the hell would you rewatch it...
Jesus once was bad enough.

Conor stopped being the aggressor when he gassed hard and started blowing out of his ass.

40-45 y/o football player and hockey guy were far more competitive vs Ali than Conor.

This shit was just a sparring match. Floyd scammed millions of people.

200-300 million of dollars = 1 sparring match

Floyd = Bo Jackson of combat sports
{<jordan}

First, Ali was old and way out of his prime...and if you honestly think the guy that ko'd george foreman was trying in those fights, I have some swamp land I'd love to sell you. You can't honestly be that naive...can you????

Haha. What is that, some kind of moral victory? Floyd gave people their money's worth for 10 rounds before taking a gassed Conor out.
He completely had the option. This isn't dragonball Z where people just all of a sudden get a power surge and just start winning for no reason. Front row seats were expensive as hell, there were celebrities in attendance, Floyd wasn't about to make the most promoted fight ever last 3 minutes, it was a show and nothing more.

He had nothing to gain by letting it go longer than necessary.

But he ran the risk of getting clocked by Mcgregor.

He let conor get tired because it was the most sure and east path to victory.

Absolutely silly to say 'Floyd could've ended it in the first if he wanted'. Silly.

He did better than I thought he would. Losing to Mayweather is not something to be ashamed of.

Absolutely silly to say 'Floyd could've ended it in the first if he wanted'. Silly.
I literally just explained what he had to gain. He let people get their money's worth because there would have been a horrible backlash if he ended the fight in the first couple rounds. It's "silly" to think his skill level just all of a sudden went up 10 notches

Absolutely silly to think Conor had a chance to win. He landed ONE good uppercut the whole fight. Everything else was just child's play.

And its still goosebumps when mayweather comes out in round four. Its so clear that that was the first round he turned on the real shots.

The body language of both fighters are so cool to watch.

McGregor got a "oh shit" look right after the first real combo from floyd landed.

And he stopped being the agressor. From then on, floyd was the one going forward.

Kinda like when Jose aldo went into boss mode after the first firefight against Stephens

Theres a version of that fight where someone shot it from the crowd, its very interesting seeing it from that angle. Televised footage constantly changes angle but you can get a much better read on all the body language and so on from a fixed perspective. It becomes super clear how completely comfortable floyd was the whole time, he was completely phoning it in. Its on youtube im sure

Absolutely silly to think Conor had a chance to win. He landed ONE good uppercut the whole fight. Everything else was just child's play.

Zab Judah cracked Mayweather worse than Conor, dropped him (was not counted), and Floyd was not even hurt, gathered his bearings, and started to pick Judah apart piece by piece. Judah dropped prime Mayweather, who was using the shell, while Mcgregor fans lap his cock for landing a single uppercut against a smaller man who was plodding forth with earmuffs.

Laughable.

Pretty sure after the first punch (I use that term somewhat loosely) that McGregor threw at Floyd, Floyd knew he had absolutely 0 chance what so ever of "getting clocked"

You really think the guy can punch, don't you?

Theres a version of that fight where someone shot it from the crowd, its very interesting seeing it from that angle. Televised footage constantly changes angle but you can get a much better read on all the body language and so on from a fixed perspective. It becomes super clear how completely comfortable floyd was the whole time, he was completely phoning it in. Its on youtube im sure
You're completely right. I'm probably one of the only Sherdoggers to see this in person and from good seats, Floyd was in control the entire time. He looked completely loose throughout the fight while Conor seemed like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Zab Judah cracked Mayweather worse than Conor, dropped him (was not counted), and Floyd was not even hurt, gathered his bearings, and started to pick Judah apart piece by piece. Judah dropped prime Mayweather, who was using the shell, while Mcgregor fans lap his cock for landing a single uppercut against a smaller man who was plodding forth with earmuffs.

Laughable.

Go on further, Demarcus Corley had him damn near out on his feet from a right hook in an exchange.

And Corley isn't known to be a puncher but of course punches infinitely harder than McGregor.

Back