Rewatching Dexter

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Man, I just got done with season 4, episode 11. When,
Arthur walks up to Dex in his own office
has to be one of the finest non season finale episodes ever.

He had so many chances to off Trinity. Ridiculous he never took any. And we all know how that ends.

I really hated his sister. Why do shows need to include shitty characters like Dexter's sister or Breaking Bad dude's wife?

This show had so much potential, but they gave us one of the worst endings in television history. I would be willing to forget about that ending, if they decided to re-do it.

f05a80e6be938a4d2bc8819d38ed58a1.jpg

This show had so much potential, but they gave us one of the worst endings in television history. I would be willing to forget about that ending, if they decided to re-do it.
I'm still not sure what they were going for with the ending. I'm pretty sure the decision was based on their hope for sequel series

tumblr_mm31ysf3Kg1qgsbako1_250.gif

Do you say this everytime dexter is on screen like i do?

Surprise mother fucker. I think this series could be relaunched at some point.

Michael C Hall went from doing the best series finale ever, to the worst. Epic.

I kinda wish they ended the show after season 4. The first 4 seasons were great and the ending was crazy.

I kinda wish they ended the show after season 4. The first 4 seasons were great and the ending was crazy.
This! John Lithgow was so great and afterwards everything went downhill.

John Lithgow is the motherfucking man.

His villains are amazing.

Julie Benz was super fucking hot.

This! John Lithgow was so great and afterwards everything went downhill.

i actually liked season 5 where the villains were the group of guys that kidnapped girls and put them in barrels. thought it was pretty creepy season.

after that though yea, it went really downhill - like worse than season 3 bad. i think the personal turmoil between michael c hall and jennifer carpenter is what ruined the show b/c they basically got divorced from him cheating (i think?) and yet they continued to try to do the show together. probably made writing for it super weird and difficult.

I got tired of his whispering hillbilly girlfriend and white trash sister in season 3. After dealing with Skyler White i just decided i wasn't going to watch shows if someone irritated me that much.

i actually liked season 5 where the villains were the group of guys that kidnapped girls and put them in barrels. thought it was pretty creepy season.

after that though yea, it went really downhill - like worse than season 3 bad. i think the personal turmoil between michael c hall and jennifer carpenter is what ruined the show b/c they basically got divorced from him cheating (i think?) and yet they continued to try to do the show together. probably made writing for it super weird and difficult.
True, that season wasn't bad and it was good to see Dexter's full reaction to the ending of season 4. The rest of the later seasons just added nothing, the one with Colin Hanks as that weird religious killer guy was fucking awful too.

I still liked the season's after 4 I'm not sure where all the hate comes from, except the one with the battlestar galactic guy i straight up new he wasn't real.

Back