Rewatched the fight, the 4th was closer than the 2nd or 3rd

The media scores were in favor of Reyes by over two to one. Everyone without Jon's balls in their mouth saw who clearly won three of those five rounds.
I have no horse in this race.
Hmmmmmm- I stand behind what I say. I've also said, in about a dozen threads now, that I wouldn't have had problem fight going either way. I still haven't re watch ( a must ) but " gun to me head" off watching live , I did give the champion the fifth round and the fight 48-47.

You're entitled to your opinion and its reasonable ( like I already stated " either way" ).

Move on.

I have no horse in this race.
Hmmmmmm- I stand behind what I say. I've also said, in about a dozen threads now, that I wouldn't have had problem fight going either way. I still haven't re watch ( a must ) but " gun to me head" off watching live , I did give the champion the fifth round and the fight 48-47.

You're entitled to your opinion and its reasonable ( like I already stated " either way" ).

Move on.

IMO the only even slightly "reasonable" result other than awarding Dom the UD would have been to declare the fight a draw.

Jon left Dominick bruised, bloodied and crippled

Refreshing to see that the judges were competent enough to recognize damage and octagon control as the deciding factor when the stats were near even.

View attachment 725689
You hid for so long until Jones won this, I can't wait for you to vanish again. Flagrant, disgusting dick riding.

IMO the only even slightly "reasonable" result other than awarding Dom the UD would have been to declare the fight a draw.
I respect your opinion and you're entitled to it but I keep on saying [ 2] things - fight couldve went either way and I MUST watch fight again. That said, you having a problem with operative word " reasonable " makes no sense as to referencing my posts.
I've seen robberies before ( sanchez-pearson.....mousasi-jardine [ maj-draw].....gsp-riggs[ dont care what anyone says and gsp still 170 goat] )

Saturday night was no robbery ( I'm not putting words in your mouth but you saying the only " reasonable " opinion would be a draw is on the cusp of calling it a robbery).

Just making my POV clear and the fact that I will watch again. I have no horse in this race ( for 22nd time) so I always try to be fair.

You hid for so long until Jones won this, I can't wait for you to vanish again. Flagrant, disgusting dick riding.
That’s cute to know you’re such a fan of mine you noticed me allegedly “hiding”

maybe start benching 2-3x a week to pick up that lacking chest.

Jon left Dominick bruised, bloodied and crippled

Refreshing to see that the judges were competent enough to recognize damage and octagon control as the deciding factor when the stats were near even.

View attachment 725689

Oh so now we score blood and damage? Then Gus vs Jones should be 50:45 Gus, same as Hendricks vs GSP

What happened with the first Jones vs Gus fight then?
jonesgus_original_crop_north.jpg

Visible damage does not tell the whole story.

They took that in the hospital, where Gus was treated too.

Gus was shaking and looked so bad that his mom wanted to make him retire on the spot.

"Finally we found Alex, he was in a hospital bed just pumping with adrenaline. He just laid there, shaking and shivering. He was all bloody because of that elbow he got in the face. Seeing that, I just completely broke down. I threw myself at him and said "What are you doing? Are you crazy? What has he done to you?""

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/2/...tafssons-mom-wanted-to-punch-jon-jones-in-the

Funny thing is, Reyes won round 4 and won the fight 4 rounds to 1.

Everyone believes the BS that Jones easily won round 4 and 5.

Round 4 wasn't even that close and Reyes had him desperately clinching to avoid more damage.

Great performance by Reyes, but he lost. It was a close fight though

Sadly, Jones is always better in rematches and Reyes will get finished the second time around

How do you know Reyes isn't even better in rematches than Jones?

Back