Rewatched prime Conor vs the Mountain and it could have ended right here

Weight classes matter. Conor was trying to save face.

Conor actually went on twitter or instagram and claimed he beat the Mountain in a fight.
People on here was laughing and calling the Mountain butt hurt.
It was a weird day.

Light, friendly sparring isn’t indicative of anything.

Well tell that to Conor
He claimed:
"
Next thing you know, we're having a full, bareknuckle body shot fight."

McGregor said it started out very lightly, but the two ended up going fairly hard."

But he made no bones about who won the battle. McGregor said that's why he didn't get a call from a freaked out UFC president Dana White wondering why he was sparring with one of the biggest, strongest humans on the planet.

"No call, no," McGregor said with a laugh. "Because they saw who won, that's why. There should have been a check. Twelve million views that video got. There should have been a show money check at least."

"It was a lot of fun," McGregor said. "That's a big man -- 6-foot-9, 400 pounds. And I still folded him up."

My favourite humble pie Mountain video. Big roided up goof

Arm wrestling is 90% technique.

I competed some in college, see how he’s leaning that’s the majority of it right there.

We used to hussel big drunk dudes in bars for cash all the time.

Mountain was just playing around and Conor went 200%

15553512261380081.gif
tenor.gif

For people jerking off over how scary the Mountain is.

He has literally no idea how to use his body to generate damage. His punches resemble slow pushes. He's only using his arms. When he gets tagged with a very light punch to the face he recoils back five meters. He continues reacting to punches like a total pussy throughout the spar. Then, after blowing his load by going 100%, he turns his back and calls it off when he starts getting hit more. Like a pussy.

Not being a fighter does equate to being a pussy watch what strong men put themselves through. Pussies dont have the fortitude to do that

That dude beat Shaq in arm wrastlin too. Bet he uses EPOs and dick pills too.

Larratt doesn't use PEDs. He just went to Russia and lost to a roided up freak, he was commenting on how he doesn't use "enhancements" but he might consider them in the future to beat guys like Dennis Cyplenkov. Larrat isn't very big really, if he was on roids he would be huge considering he trains EVERY DAY.

Larratt doesn't use PEDs. He just went to Russia and lost to a roided up freak, he was commenting on how he doesn't use "enhancements" but he might consider them in the future to beat guys like Dennis Cyplenkov. Larrat isn't very big really, if he was on roids he would be huge considering he trains EVERY DAY.
He never said he doesn't use them just that he needs to consider the health implications of taking what would be needed to be competitive. Don't bluff on a forum you think doesn't know about arm wrestling.

He never said he doesn't use them just that he needs to consider the health implications of taking what would be needed to be competitive. Don't bluff on a forum you think doesn't know about arm wrestling.

Don't be dumb, I'm not bluffing anything. There's this thing called being wrong, it happens.

If he's worried about the health implications, that kinds implies he doesn't use them doesn't it? I don't believe Devon is on PEDs based on what I remember him saying. There's no reason for him to lie, arm wrestling doesn't drug test and I really doubt the fans give a shit.

Rewatched Bisping vs Hamill again (don't know why I do this to myself, I get mad everytime lol) that was a true robbery. Hamill was jobbed the fuck out for the sake of the UFC building a UK star.

Except it wouldn't have. The Mountain can't "end it" by simply holding onto Conor, lmao. Fact is he could only hold Conor for very short periods of time, and got absolutely nothing done with it. You've watched too much anime if you think the guy could just crush Conor's bones by simply holding him.

These guys throw around things 3 times the weight of Conor in strong men competitions, and he is one of the best of them....
Which means he also has good lifting technique. You honestly don't believe he could pick up Conor and slam him face first into the floor?

all this analyst bs is pointless until we see them actually fight. I do think Mcgregor would win just because the Mountain would probably gas.
There is 0.0% Conor beats him. Literally zero.

These guys throw around things 3 times the weight of Conor in strong men competitions, and he is one of the best of them....
Which means he also has good lifting technique. You honestly don't believe he could pick up Conor and slam him face first into the floor?
Those weights are static and don't hit back.

Conor would turn and run faster than he did against Nate.

When you're that big and that Strong it makes a difference - he'd just need to get a hold of a limb and squeeze or begin to bend and things would be breaking in conor's body.

Back