Rewatched prime Conor vs the Mountain and it could have ended right here

i think it would look like this
DqUrUVw.gif
Lol part of why Nogs a legend

"Hey guys look conor mcgregor, lets see how many of us can really deep throat"

My favourite humble pie Mountain video. Big roided up goof

you do realize that arm wrestling is like 95% technique...these guys train that particular arm movement over and over for hours per day...but see how much they can bench or dead lift...

Except it wouldn't have. The Mountain can't "end it" by simply holding onto Conor, lmao. Fact is he could only hold Conor for very short periods of time, and got absolutely nothing done with it. You've watched too much anime if you think the guy could just crush Conor's bones by simply holding him.

Except it wouldn't have. The Mountain can't "end it" by simply holding onto Conor, lmao. Fact is he could only hold Conor for very short periods of time, and got absolutely nothing done with it. You've watched too much anime if you think the guy could just crush Conor's bones by simply holding him.

you are the biggest conor fan, its ok.

edit: "the guy just crush Conor's bones by simply holding him" where the fook did is say that?

For people jerking off over how scary the Mountain is.

He has literally no idea how to use his body to generate damage. His punches resemble slow pushes. He's only using his arms. When he gets tagged with a very light punch to the face he recoils back five meters. He continues reacting to punches like a total pussy throughout the spar. Then, after blowing his load by going 100%, he turns his back and calls it off when he starts getting hit more. Like a pussy.

Mountain has zero cardio and is not a fighter

My favourite humble pie Mountain video. Big roided up goof

It's fascinating how weight lifting strength=/=arm wresting strength or grappling/wrestling strength and vice versa.

There's a 250 pound difference between Conor and the mountain. Chances are the weight makes a difference.

So what do you think would've happened in this situation where he failed to hold onto Conor?

"failed to hold Conor"

Mountain was literally just playing around, but Conor is an insecure midget and thats why he went 300%.

Lets be real: Mountain would just take him down and show him how real men make love. Watch Bob Sapp vs Big Nog ... that shit was just brute strength LMFAO

For people jerking off over how scary the Mountain is.

He has literally no idea how to use his body to generate damage. His punches resemble slow pushes. He's only using his arms. When he gets tagged with a very light punch to the face he recoils back five meters.

Did you watch that video? IF he hit Conor with the same shot ... RIP

You have never been in a gym before: It doesnt matter if its striking or grappling, when you do something for the first time, you look like shit, especially if you go 100%.

I mean .. Conor dislocated his own knee passing the crushing half guard of a brand new blue belt lol

I remember your Floyd vs Conor posts ... you are fucken delusional.

Lol @ the nuthuggers flocking in here think Conor could beat the Mountain.

Clegane could literally fucking crush Conor if he so wished.

you do realize that arm wrestling is like 95% technique...these guys train that particular arm movement over and over for hours per day...but see how much they can bench or dead lift...
It is not 95% technique. Technique is a big part of it. It is not an overwhelming 95% like you said though.
Their hands and wrists are very strong.
They train different muscle groups.

More than half of the pro armwrestlers that I know can do 1 armed pullups. I’ve never seen a powerlifter or a bodybuilder do a 1 armed pullup

And just like that, you prove you have absolutely no clue at all about fighting.

He would take Conor down.

He did this for the first time, but he still had the "skillz" to back the big super hw boxer up with his size and strength.

edit:
You think Conor could survive this shot? Delete your account.

Last edited:
Back