Rewatched on mute. Beniel won against MJ

What's the matter with you guys that you need to watch a fight on mute to tell who wins?

Does Rogan's yelling produce a placebo effect that changes your perception of reality?

Let me just say that it was NOT A ROBBERY. The commentary was VERY bias for Michael Johnson. The most controversial round being round 2, I think Beniel actually landed the better strikes in round 2 which is what the judges saw. MJ missed most of his strikes and was focused on stuffing the takedown, he didn't actually score any real points in round 2 unlike Beniel. Try rewatch round 2 on mute yourself.

I saw it the same way, calling it a robbery is ridiculous.

Beniel won the last round, is a good fighter and seems like a cool guy, but he lost the fight.

Beniel was also winning the first round in my books, till he got rocked.

it wasn't as one-sided as these guys claim it to be.

What's the matter with you guys that you need to watch a fight on mute to tell who wins?

Does Rogan's yelling produce a placebo effect that changes your perception of reality?

It does for many. So, yes, it often helps watching a fight on mute--particularly when the commentary clearly favors the guy YOU want to win. Its not complicated.

I just rewatched the 2nd round and tried to take a sig strike count. I am probably a little off but I had 20 to 14 for Beniel.

When you see how many MJ missed in that round, isn't hard to see why he wasn't deemed to have scored more than Beniel. The head strikes back that up as well, and we all know judges love head strikes. We ALL love head strikes. They're easiest to see.

Case closed IMO.

Screw MJ anyway. Boring spammy failed boxers... Trying to tap his way to points victories in the UFC. I wont be watching him again, and hope he disappears tbh.

You guys are so easy to fool. Just because Johnson pressed forward don't mean anything. Dariush out jabbed johnson as he was coming in. I had it going either way.

Didn't need to mute, thought MJ won but that 2nd round is open to interpretation, calling it a robbery is ridiculous.

Back