Rewatched Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

hobbie woukd have gotten flattened again
This Robbie
giphy.gif

Against this Nick Diaz?
twerk.gif

Robbie by actually caring about the fight.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-15_10-43-55.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-15_10-43-55.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
Then Nick went on to lose 4 of his next 6 UFC fights.

Huge fan of Bobby but still enjoy this fight even nowadays

This rematch goes entirely different I promise you.

of course it would be 'different', so give us a better prediction than that...do you actually think Robbie stops Nick this time?

keep in mind that better fighters than Lawler have failed to do so.

Great fight and another missed opportunity by the ufc. I just don’t understand why they can’t make a rematch happen. Then again, they didn’t make Serra-Penn II either.

indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

Have you been tested for Alzheimer's?

So glad weed is legal in Canada now can't wait to see how our workforce improves...

of course it would be 'different', so give us a better prediction than that...do you actually think Robbie stops Nick this time?

keep in mind that better fighters than Lawler have failed to do so.
Robbie's a far better fighter now.

i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.

Diego vs Karo is also a classic. Any mixture of the Diaz, Karo, and Diego fights are awesome.

i really forgot about how that fight played out, yes i knew the outcome and i knew how Nick finished him, but i didnt remember that it was a crazy brawl like that for 2 rounds.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better BOXER. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.

Fixed. You're spot on about everything else though.

I remember I was a big Lawler fan at that time because he was this young knock out kid. Just swinging for the fences with every punch. I swore he was going to KO Nick and that Diaz's only hope was a submission. When Diaz landed that counter hook my stomach dropped. LMAO. I was sick dude. I could not believe it. Hahaha. It was such a good fight though. That was the fight that made me respect Nick Diaz. He shocked the hell out of me that day. Good ole days.

Pretty sure that was the last time Nick actually won a fight.

Oh cmon. LMAO. He was the SF champ for a while and beat BJ to a pulp when BJ still mattered. Don't disrespect Diaz like that man. He's legit.

That ending was cray

tB9Uzwg.gif

Hobbie looked like someone pulled the power chord out of him.

I watched it live as a kid. I was SICK! I could NOT believe Diaz the jiu jitsu guy just KO'd Lawler the brawler (what I used to call him). I swore that was Robbie's fight to win easily. I was way off. I had no clue that Nick had hands like that.

Zaromskis put a good fight also against Diaz. Nick was holding him in a clinch for his life for the first minutes. This is how dangerous Zaromskis was. Nick won tho

I watched it live as a kid. I was SICK! I could NOT believe Diaz the jiu jitsu guy just KO'd Lawler the brawler (what I used to call him). I swore that was Robbie's fight to win easily. I was way off. I had no clue that Nick had hands like that.
I think some times both Nick and Nate look more like boxers if anything. There's definitely some good work put into that by everybody involved.

On an irrelevant note....Is it my connection or sherdog is wonky again?

I think some times both Nick and Nate look more like boxers if anything. There's definitely some good work put into that by everybody involved.

On an irrelevant note....Is it my connection or sherdog is wonky again?

That's how they look these days. Early in their careers they were definitely known more for their grappling.

indeed. I watched almost every single UFC event since day 1, but since i am a long time weed smoker i forgot things i watch stoned lol. Thats why i can rewatch movies and fights over and over again and be surprised everfy time :)

TRUTH

I can go through the Pride library and not remember who won half the fights and ive probably watched them all 5+ times each.

Ill even rewatch Royce vs Sakuraba right now...but I do remember who won that one.

Oh cmon. LMAO. He was the SF champ for a while and beat BJ to a pulp when BJ still mattered. Don't disrespect Diaz like that man. He's legit.
I was kidding. It's only been 7 years since he won a fight.

Nick took everything Robbie threw at him, both fighters were wobbled back and forth and at the end Nick Diaz turned out to be the better brawler. What a great fight. I will make sure to rewatch more old school fights. Fightpass bless.

You can’t stand toe to toe and brawl with a Diaz brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back