Rewatched Nate Diaz vs MJ for the nth time

But but but..

but Conor's style LOOKS better!!!
I never understood these types of posts. They aren't funny or original & they add nothing to the discussion. As for the OP, this is a hard fight for me to pick. Nate has a big size, reach, & probably cardio advantage. But conor is really a special dog by er
17907.jpg
Not even salty homie. I appreciate trolling when some thought goes into it. You can't honestly tell me you put any thought into that.

The only reason I'm crying is bc your father won't give me a piece of that dad dick he's packing.

I'll be sure to let him know.

(you can stop quoting me now)

The one and only thing I hear conor talking about is "saving energy" that just isn't gonna happen with a Diaz bro regardless if you're moving in and out or just going in trying to knock their heads off you need to have the gas to do that. Either Nate is gonna come at conor or conor needs to come at Nate either way he's not gonna be able to save energy. Also Nate took conor down REALLY easy if worst comes to worse I see Nate taking him down and subbing him again or just beating the hell out of him from the top until the ref stops it.

The one and only thing I hear conor talking about is "saving energy" that just isn't gonna happen with a Diaz bro regardless if you're moving in and out or just going in trying to knock their heads off you need to have the gas to do that. Either Nate is gonna come at conor or conor needs to come at Nate either way he's not gonna be able to save energy. Also Nate took conor down REALLY easy if worst comes to worse I see Nate taking him down and subbing him again or just beating the hell out of him from the top until the ref stops it.

Naaah...

OT:
I just don't get it why MJ stopped with the leg kicks.

That is a difficult game plan to execute, even for a capable striker such as Johnson. Not a lot of guys implement a kick-heavy approach, particularly when it comes to fights likely to go the distance, because of how much energy it takes to keep throwing them. On top of that, footwork is another energy-intensive aspect of striking. Those are the two things it takes to beat the Diaz bros on the feet. Johnson was doing both well early on but it didn't stop because of the taunting, it stopped because he was never going to be able to maintain that pace for 15 minutes. Most people can't. They'll eventually have to settle in for a longer fight once they realize that Nate isn't going anywhere. Johnson did that, took his shots and made it to a decision. Conor panicked in embarrassing fashion under a much lesser assault and we saw the result.

Compare the pace Johnson pushed on Barboza for 15 minutes with his boxing to the pace he was unable to push on Nate when he tried to mix it up. Not only that though, but Nate showed in that fight that he has evolved. The Johnson that showed up in that fight likely beats the Nate of a few years ago. Nate was mixing it up well though. He started checking kicks after the first round, he was landing head kicks of his own, etc. He never did any of those things in the past.

Michael Johnson admitted why in a post fight interview “He really sucked me in with (the taunting). I got away from my game plan, and it is what it is." Some people may think the Diaz brothers are just clowns but the taunting can be effective.

Saying you got away from your game plan because of taunting sounds a lot better than admitting that the other guy is the superior striker, which was the reality of that fight.

I think the only way Conor could win is by pulling a Condit but I also don't think he can do it ,Carlos is taller and has a longer reach,not to mention his cardio.

Matt Serra and Michael Bisping taught us anything can happen in this sport but I really don't see Mac beating Diaz.

I ain't gonna stop till he lets me get a piece. Even if it's only for 30 seconds. Tell him I need it.

The sad thing is I was more funny while NOT trying to be funny (Dissing irrational Conor fans=not trying to be funny)

Now you're trying to be funny and it's awkward

The sad thing is I was more funny while NOT trying to be funny (Dissing irrational Conor fans=not trying to be funny)

I'm a Diaz mark.

Your post was stupid.

I'm a Diaz mark.

Your post was stupid.

Yeah much stupider than some guy telling me he wants my dads dick? Or whatever the fuck he said

(btw it's only stupid because Conor fans actually have that line of logic, so really you are supporting my post)

fail

I'm not trying to be funny at all. I'm dead serious.

Back