Rewatched Jon Jones vs. Shogun Rua and noticed something interesting

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
when you re-watch the finish, it wasn't the knee that dropped shogun out persay, it was the liver shot that put him down, the knee was just the cherry on top of a dominant performance and a lot of people seem to focus only on the knee and not the liver shot that dropped him.

(i watched it on fight pass but this is the best quality i could find on youtube)
He's already collapsing before he even throws the knee, but the knee definitely ensured that he wasn't getting up so im not saying the knee was useless or anything retarded like that.

Why are you on here talking to your imaginary friend, persay?

Vegan Jones even stronger ?

mRAB4qs.jpg

Shogun didn’t tap to strikes, he tapped to a straight up mauling.

Some higher up people here consider mentioning shogun losing to jones as fighter bashing so prepare to be banned.

Shogun lost every second of that fight and was what 28/29 years old, dude got vaporized by the Young GOAT. One the most feared strikers flopping around for leg locks LMAO

"Have you seen how skinny Jon's legs are? LOL Shogun is going to chop him down with leg kicks"

<JonesLaugh>

and Shogun (his pride contemporaries) and the rest of the roster were natty!
Some were.
But honest ones from chute boxe like wandy and cyborg were totally natty.

And if you believe that, you'll believe fedor was clean too..

Funny thing is, I called going in the domination and title change because I had seem him impress me several times while at this point in Shogun's career, he was coming off a few lackluster performances on his journey to the belt.

Yes, that was a nice left to the body by Juicy Jones back in 2011. Let's see what Vegan Bones brings to the table today in 2020.

Wow you're titanic late. This is when Jones had roid strength

Yep Jon Jones was the only dirty fighter pre USADA back when there were just two pre and post fight scheduled drug tests in the UFC...:rolleyes:

Some of you people are very naive when it comes to PEDs in high level athletics. Even with USADA we will never truely know who is on what.

Yep Jon Jones was the only dirty fighter pre USADA back when there were just two pre and post fight scheduled drug tests in the UFC...:rolleyes:

Some of you people are very naive when it comes to PEDs in high level athletics. Even with USADA we will never truely know who is on what.
Dont be upset what I said was true, this was roid strength Jones, did I say anything to make you guys so butthurt except the truth?

Dont be upset what I said was true, this was roid strength Jones, did I say anything to make you guys so butthurt except the truth?

Take it easy there pancakes. I'm not even a Jones fan or a fan of any fighter for that matter. I just like to watch as more of a spectacle to see who the best is. All I'm saying is that the PED excuse is not really a valid one as we never know who was on what. I mean Jones passed his drug tests that night, so what does that prove?

Yes it gives the fighter an edge, but so do genetics. Hence there are fighters like Cody McKenzie and others like Yoel Romero. That's just my opinion anyway.

Back