rewatched duke correira and learned some things

I like being able to refer to an OP as "scattershod".

Why are you noticing where Edmond's hand was?

Trying to imagine what Bazler/Edmond offspring would look like.

disgusted+gif+2.gif

Also, it is kinda known that a lot of fighters smirk or smile when they get hurt by a attack.

duke was able to flip bethe on her had with judo esque throws at will.

bethe barely threw punches with a lot of stea but looked very tired early in the fight. when she did land duke would give a little smirk like come on do it harder.

watching wmma combatants try to remain in side control if on top and regain half guard if on bottom has got to be the most exciting cat and mouse battle in all of sports. use your imagination.

edmond targerean in between rounds always kept his hand high up on dukes thigh.

he also referred to the 3rd rounds as the championships rounds.

joe officially declared thiago alves as the rightful owner of the pitbull nickname.

rousey is going to embarrass bethe.

hope she gets whooped by meisha in her next fight and retires to become the next sylvester stallone

LLLLLOL

i noticed they carefully edited the count down to show none of the 4 times batch gets dumped by duke.... ufc be honeydicking like a mafucker

Oh crap, my mistake. *horsewomen*

Oh, I thought you were subtly sliding a dig in on the other horsewomen while postulating he has a less than completely professional relationship with Ronda.

As to your other post about Shayna, I think we all know that if Ronda wants Edmond she's the one who's getting him.

Oh, I thought you were subtly sliding a dig in on the other horsewomen while postulating he has a less than completely professional relationship with Ronda.

As to your other post about Shayna, I think we all know that if Ronda wants Edmond she's the one who's getting him.

Ummmm, I think Shayna and Edmond are relationship goals.

Back