rewatched duke correira and learned some things

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
duke was able to flip bethe on her had with judo esque throws at will.

bethe barely threw punches with a lot of steam but looked very tired early in the fight. when she did land duke would give a little smirk like come on do it harder.

watching wmma combatants try to remain in side control if on top and regain half guard if on bottom has got to be the most exciting cat and mouse battle in all of sports. use your imagination.

edmond targerean in between rounds always kept his hand high up on dukes thigh.

he also referred to the 3rd rounds as the championships rounds.

joe officially declared thiago alves as the rightful owner of the pitbull nickname.

rousey is going to embarrass bethe.

hope she gets whooped by meisha in her next fight and retires to become the next sylvester stallone

Last edited:
Edmond is banging all the horsewoman.

I hope zuffa doesn't sue me for that.

judging from your post, spelling correctly is not your strength.

why rewatch that terrible fight? do you like to suffer?

Do you read and write like mayweather , and by the looks of your thread you do but don't cry.

Bethe has the number of all the four horsewomen and will beat Ronda in her own game. Bethe by armbar.

Do you read and write like mayweather , and by the looks of your thread you do but don't cry.

came here to show you're brown pride i see by being critical of not only my sherdog internet forum trying skills but the grammar skills of the greatest athlete of all time athlete all the while not using a question mark after a question.

go train ur grammar at elevation.

Bethe has the number of all the four horsewomen and will beat Ronda in her own game. Bethe by armbar.

Yeah, 'cause Bethe finishes all her fights with a sub (or KO for that matter).

Bethe is getting finished. However RR wants to end it. I predict KO.

Yeah, 'cause Bethe finishes all her fights with a sub (or KO for that matter).

Bethe is getting finished. However RR wants to end it. I predict KO.

Bethe can win this don't discount her. For instance one of the Brazilian fans could KO Ronda with a beer bottle from the stands.

All you need to gain from Duke/Correia:

SoreSmallFirecrest.gif

Back