Rewatched Cruz vs Garbrandt...Much closer than people seem to think and Cruz won imo

Lol do you actually think the earth is round? Holy shit, mate wake up its 2018

And even your flat-earth dumb ass doesn't think cruz won' that fight.

But this whole thread was obviously a troll so I guess team GED wins again.

Flat Earther Revealed. Nothing to see here folks .... Oh and there's a big difference between members of the MMA media and journalists . There's very few people I would consider legitimate mma journalists. But are you saying Cruz or his whole team aren't legitimate enough to score a fight ? find me one fighter or teammate of Cruz or anyone else you deem "legitimate" that thought he won that fight. I'll wait....
There is loads of information on this subject, and you're still on that round earth thing?

Fucking sheeple. Read a book.

Round earthers are still a thing?? This took an unexpected turn

I came into that fight expecting Cruz to make Cody look like an amateur. Instead Cody's vastly superior timing, speed, and boxing technique made it the other way around. Cody was slipping almost everything thrown his way, and could fire 4 punches in the time it took Cruz to swing one.

A bunch of people coming out to tell the OP how obviously wrong and dumb he is sounds neither interesting nor insightful to me.
There's dissenting opinion but that's what makes for a great debate.

There is loads of information on this subject, and you're still on that round earth thing?

Fucking sheeple. Read a book.
I don't think round earthers do much reading, or they wouldn't be round earthers.

Cody was the better man that night. knockdowns, better movement, more sharper.

Even Cruz doesn't think Cruz won.

This, its a closer fight than the haters will lead you to believe, but, the necktat haters will convince you it wasn’t closer than it actually was.

Dom landed very few significant strikes at all in that fight. He may have squeaked out a round or even 2 in the fight, but Cody definitely won the fight. He did more damage, arguably won more rounds, and the rounds that he did win, he won by a much greater margin than the ones Dom did.

Cody won and that’s all there is to it, it wasn’t some BS bogus decision so I don’t even know why threads like this are created.

Now if only the coward TJ would step up and fight Dom again or Cody, or Marlon or Jimmie or anyone else at 135 that’d be great.

Instead he tries to act like he’s the best thing walking on earth and is calling out a guy who fights in a smaller division. Good for him, it’s gonna be great when he gets wrecked by DJ.

“A knockdown”

Right... fight metric has 3

Itt, Cody vs Dom is the subject, but sherdoggers here are trying to argue their side of Flat Earth vs Round.

I’ll go ahead and listen to guys like Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye when I want to learn about science, not the A level students here on Sherdog.

RD 1-Cruz
RD 2-Cruz
RD 3- Cody
RD 4-Cody (here some people say they scored 10-8, yes he had a knockdown but he didn't follow up with much more and Cruz immediately recovered and got back to his feet, clear round for Cody though)
RD 5-Cruz

48-47 Cruz, if you give round 4 a 10-8 for Cody this fight would be a draw and Cruz would have defended regardless...

Discuss
Cody may have won round 1, if you give it to Cruz than you are either right or it was a draw. People not wowed by the dancing agree. The shock of how great Cody looked skewed nearly all media outlets and fans perception. But sadly this can be a silly and hostile environment so you’ll be flamed

this thread exists in that state between being awake and asleep...

i agree that it was closer than people make it sound, but it was pretty clear that cody won. huge fan of cruz and hate cody btw.

probably the knockdowns that did it, even if cruz recovered right away. most people probably only remember the knockdowns and the taunting.

Cruz lost the fight in that disastrous 4th round, otherwise he would have cruised to a close decision win.

There's no such thing as "legitimate" members of the MMA media. They are journalists who score fights. Why do they have better qualifications to score fights? Because they report MMA news? lmfao what a retarded argument.

And again, i don't need to seek other people's opinions to try validate my own. Try thinking for yourself for once plz

There's a good reason no one agrees with you. Your opinion is bad.

TS needs new glasses and a large glass of reality...Cody won the fight and he won it comfortably. There was zero controversy with the decision on fight night. The belt went to Cody. Cruz admitted that Cody won. What's next, are you going to tell us you were an alien in a prior life and helped build the Pyramids?

>That's your opinion
>At least 9 people agree with me

You're literally wrong

Oh I stand corrected. 9 whole people. You must definitely have a point if you found 9 people.

Back