Rewatched Cruz vs Garbrandt...Much closer than people seem to think and Cruz won imo

The "I'm entitled to my opinion" game, is tiresome. The obvious truth is that having an opinion doesn't automatically grant one's views validity.
And just because you disagree with me doesn't mean your views are more valid because it happens that lots of other people in this thread also happen to agree with you on this particular subject.

Also my likes objectively confirm that my opinions are ridiculously good.

779367cbeaaef28b629d619ffc16467e.png
How dare you insert logic and facts into such a laughably bad OP!?

What's next? JDS won the 2nd and 3rd fight against Cain.

This. I can have my own my opinions i don't need to rely on others opinions to seek validation of my own.

nothing more pathetic than a dude who gets backed into a corner during an argument and just starts the "well it's just my opinion maaaan" . I'm sure you've only been watching mma for a couple years so one day I'm sure you'll be able to score a fight.

nothing more pathetic than a dude who gets backed into a corner during an argument and just starts the "well it's just my opinion maaaan" . I'm sure you've only been watching mma for a couple years so one day I'm sure you'll be able to score a fight.
And that's your opinion

And just because you disagree with me doesn't mean your views are more valid because it happens that lots of other people in this thread also happen to agree with you on this particular subject.

Also my likes objectively confirm that my opinions are ridiculously good.

Not just every person in this thread, but EVERY single legitimate member of the MMA media. Now THAT's saying something..... it's not even debatable man. Fucking Cruz doesn't even think he won. Have u listened to any interviews with him about this fight ?!?!

Cruz would have won if he scored more points.

Not just every person in this thread, but EVERY single legitimate member of the MMA media. Now THAT's saying something..... it's not even debatable man. Fucking Cruz doesn't even think he won. Have u listened to any interviews with him about this fight ?!?!
There's no such thing as "legitimate" members of the MMA media. They are journalists who score fights. Why do they have better qualifications to score fights? Because they report MMA news? lmfao what a retarded argument.

And again, i don't need to seek other people's opinions to try validate my own. Try thinking for yourself for once plz

I like dom but cody had like, three or four knockdowns that fight.

I'm a big Cruz fan, but I had Cody winning the fight. It was not a fucking domination like every idiot who doesn't understand scoring was making it out to be.

Cody won 3 rounds to 2, and I could've seen how one of Cody's had've gone to Cruz even. That's a close fight no matter what anyone says.

In my opinion, anyone that thinks Cruz won that fight would be a horrible judge. Cruz himself said he lost the fight and he was the one in the cage. If your opinion goes against the actual fighters opinion then your opinion is borderline idiotic. That’s just my opinion man.

There is no way Cruz won that fight. It was competitive, but still a decisive enough victory for Cody. He won three rounds if not four, and some would even score the fourth round as a 10-8.

There's no such thing as "legitimate" members of the MMA media. They are journalists who score fights. Why do they have better qualifications to score fights? Because they report MMA news? lmfao what a retarded argument.

And again, i don't need to seek other people's opinions to try validate my own. Try thinking for yourself for once plz

Flat Earther Revealed. Nothing to see here folks .... Oh and there's a big difference between members of the MMA media and journalists . There's very few people I would consider legitimate mma journalists. But are you saying Cruz or his whole team aren't legitimate enough to score a fight ? find me one fighter or teammate of Cruz or anyone else you deem "legitimate" that thought he won that fight. I'll wait....

Flat Earther Revealed. Nothing to see here folks .... Oh and there's a big difference between members of the MMA media and journalists . There's very few people I would consider legitimate mma journalists. But are you saying Cruz or his whole team aren't legitimate enough to score a fight ? find me one fighter or teammate of Cruz or anyone else you deem "legitimate" that thought he won that fight. I'll wait....
Wait, this dude thinks the earth is round?? LMFAO this debate is over son, forget it. No shit you think Cody "clearly" won. Your opinions are terrible.

@Threetrees @BC @Tom Terrific @deviake

This guy believes the earth is round lol

Lol do you actually think the earth is round? Holy shit, mate wake up its 2018

There's two sides to every story and this has sparked an interesting and insightful discussion.

A bunch of people coming out to tell the OP how obviously wrong and dumb he is sounds neither interesting nor insightful to me.

Back