Rewatched Cruz vs Garbrandt...Much closer than people seem to think and Cruz won imo

RD 1-Cruz
RD 2-Cruz
RD 3- Cody
RD 4-Cody (here some people say they scored 10-8, yes he had a knockdown but he didn't follow up with much more and Cruz immediately recovered and got back to his feet, clear round for Cody though)
RD 5-Cruz

48-47 Cruz, if you give round 4 a 10-8 for Cody this fight would be a draw and Cruz would have defended regardless...

Discuss

Cody Cruised past Cruz. It wasn't a close fight.

@sirmorbach is a great poster, imo

O5TuZLC.gif

This. I can have my own my opinions i don't need to rely on others opinions to seek validation of my own.

No one is saying you cant have your own opinions. Although to the extent that this thread is characteristic, your opinions on MMA aren't very good.

I was watching the fight and i'm giving my O P I N I O N

Cruz won the first 2 rounds and the last one. Rogan even said Cody was taking the last round off and that could be dangerous. The fight was a draw AT BEST in case you give round 4 a 10-8

Your opinion is wrong.

No one is saying you cant have your own opinions. Although to the extent that this thread is characteristic, your opinions on MMA aren't very good.
My like ratio confirms that i have excellent opinions on everything. It's how it goes.

RD 1-Cruz
RD 2-Cruz
RD 3- Cody
RD 4-Cody (here some people say they scored 10-8, yes he had a knockdown but he didn't follow up with much more and Cruz immediately recovered and got back to his feet, clear round for Cody though)
RD 5-Cruz

48-47 Cruz, if you give round 4 a 10-8 for Cody this fight would be a draw and Cruz would have defended regardless...

Discuss

This is the same guy who made a troll thread saying Ngannou failed a drug test. He's obviously seeking attention and doesn't believe anything he's saying.

This is the same guy who made a troll thread saying Ngannou failed a drug test. He's obviously seeking attention and doesn't believe anything he's saying.
That sounds like an opinion to me.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I believe you're legit confusing me with another person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back