Rewatched Cruz vs Garbrandt...Much closer than people seem to think and Cruz won imo

Agree on it being a lot closer than people make it out to be, but I though Cody won pretty clearly.

48-46 for cody is the correct result. I could see someone arguing 48-47 Cody, but i can't see someone giving the fight to Dom.

either way, the fight wasn't some one sided beat down like people on here mske it out to be.

RD 1-Cruz
RD 2-Cruz
RD 3- Cody
RD 4-Cody (here some people say they scored 10-8, yes he had a knockdown but he didn't follow up with much more and Cruz immediately recovered and got back to his feet, clear round for Cody though)
RD 5-Cruz

48-47 Cruz, if you give round 4 a 10-8 for Cody this fight would be a draw and Cruz would have defended regardless...

Discuss
I don't think it is arguable Dom won against Cody.

I believe it is much more arguable than TJ beat Dom.

No gifs ? No love ?

tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo3_500.gif

cruz-rear-hand-lead-hook-punish-gif-fixed.gif

tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo6_500.gif

tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Lmao didn't Cruz get dropped like four times ?

RD 1-Cruz
RD 2-Cruz
RD 3- Cody
RD 4-Cody (here some people say they scored 10-8, yes he had a knockdown but he didn't follow up with much more and Cruz immediately recovered and got back to his feet, clear round for Cody though)
RD 5-Cruz

48-47 Cruz, if you give round 4 a 10-8 for Cody this fight would be a draw and Cruz would have defended regardless...

Discuss
779367cbeaaef28b629d619ffc16467e.png

Apologies if i can think for myself and don't have to rely on (((journalists))) opinions on a fight.

Judging by how absurd your opinion is, I'm not sure you can think at all.

Go back to the park and sip your haterade, degenerate, there's real discussion going on here.
Cruz was pieced and dropped like 15 times and never hit any significant damage. This is delusional idiocy

Cody easily won 3 rounds, but 48-47 doesn’t even properly represent how NOT close that fight was. Cody dominated his rounds, Cruz barely scraped together 2 rounds by point fighting. It was a clinic by Cody.

Cruz was pieced and dropped like 15 times and never hit any significant damage. This is delusional idiocy
There's two sides to every story and this has sparked an interesting and insightful discussion.

I'm a fan of Cruz and was rooting for him and in no way would I argue that Cruz won. Clear discision for Cody (whom I can't stand).

Judging by how absurd your opinion is, I'm not sure you can think at all.
So absurd that you've been unable to refute it.

You did so much thinking that you turned to other people's opinions in place of forming your own.

Back