Rewatched Conor v Nate 2

You can see before the decision Conor was checking with his corner and agreeing with them that he had it 3 to 2 while, on the other side, the Bilbo Baggins motherfucker who trains Nate was already telling him he lost.

The other thing Natehuggers and Diaz-epam users never bring up is how cardio king triathlete Nate Diaz (on a full camp) gassed out.
He lost the fight in round 4 stumbling around like a zombie and wheezing through Conors jab.
He could have that the series 2-0 and an immediate title shot off the back of that.

This fight is a perfect example of injustice in judging fights, Nate clearly won that fight, but not by much, however it would’ve hurt the ufc if Conor got derailed so if the fight was close (which it was), Conor was getting the W, loada b*llocks really. All that aside tho both of those fights were a treat for any MMA fan to watch, but it’s as simple as that, if you know MMA well & analyse the fight without bias from start to finish; it’s clear who the winner was regardless of how close it was. & that’s facts

Round 4 was the toss up. Seemed like they were both resting in that round.

1st: Conor 10-9
2nd: Nate 10-9
3rd: Nate 10-9
4th: Conor 10-9
5th: Nate 10-9
But could see the 2nd being a 10-10 round. Reality is, Conor only won a MD, that was very debatable, after being finished by Nate in the first fight.

This is the only person in the whole thread that posted round by round of how Nate won. Every other person just says "Nate won, something something gay McNuthuggers"

And u had to somehow give Nate the 2nd and not score the first a 10-8 to get there. And you have to be completely delusional to even suggest that the 4th was close, as many still do. Even the reasonable haters are reaching like a motherfucker.

But @Agnawedbone is right about the cutmen. UFC is bush league with fighters starting rounds with blood pouring down their faces. Maybe seen that a couple times in a million boxing matches. Happens all the time in the UFC.

Anyone that thinks Nate won should never criticize judge's scores because they clearly don't know what they're watching.

It was clear as day, an obvious 48-47 score for Conor.

Anyone that thinks Nate won should never criticize judge's scores because they clearly don't know what they're watching.

It was clear as day, an obvious 48-47 score for Conor.

draw is reasonable

draw is reasonable
A draw? Lol how? If anything, Conor would have round 1 10-8. Lol at round 3 being 10-8.... Just no, nope.

Conor dropped him 3 times in the first?

Nate at best lost the fight by 1 point.

A draw? Lol how? If anything, Conor would have round 1 10-8. Lol at round 3 being 10-8.... Just no, nope.

Conor dropped him 3 times in the first?

Nate at best lost the fight by 1 point.

2nd round could be even, Goldies dumb ass scored it for nate (on air) after all (rogan never objected)

At the end, looking at the fight as one entity (not 10 point-must scoring), Diaz won

Scoring it you could justify Conor being ahead based on early lead but a draw is also reasonable. Definitely much closer than their first bout.

If one win gives either fighter more leverage, it's Nate's win over Conor.

This thread is like beating a dead horse. Conor won a very close decision BUT he only won because nate wasn't active enough.

Nate could've finished this fight probably by end of round 3. Nate had conor hurt at the end of round 2, had the round gone another 30 seconds it probably would've been stopped, conor not defending like he did against mayweather just taking punches before the ref intervened, that's how i seen the second fight going if nate had more time in round 2.

The problem with the second encounter was nate barely engaged, he did more of nothing the whole fight and when he did turn it up, conor wasn't looking so good. My point is nate had this fight in the bag but he blew it by not fighting, he should've kept the pace/pressure and volume punch conor, by the start of round 3 conor was already getting tired so nate could've kept the pace and finished him in the stand up by being relentless or getting conor to the mat and subbing him again.

Conor only won this fight by decision because nate screwed up by not fighting enough....seriously if they fight again i hope nate actually is more aggressive and has more volume output with his strikes to put a nail in the coffin if a trilogy actually happens between them.

I mean, it was close but Conor clearly won 1, 2, 4. You're a salty hater if you think otherwise.

First off what a great fight it was. I thought I would rewatch to check how I scored it. First round to Conor clearly, second I would give to Conor but in the last minute Nate came on strong. 3rd round was clearly for Nate. 4th round I would nudge to Conor but it was a close one. Last round I gave to Nate due to more activity and the takedown.
48-47 for Conor.

How did you score it?

Same as you but for nate. the key round was the 4th it was very close IMO.

Conor was almost untouchable when he’s fresh in both nate fights , slip and counter every Nate punches
That’s not too relevant since after about 8-9 minutes Nate is the much better fighter. Pretty sure the judges score the whole fight not just when Conor is fresh.

The judges were totally legit on this one. Conor absolutely won that fight, people are just biased because of the optics of him doing the Kalib Starnes, which is a bitch move, and the fact that Nate choked him the F out the first time and the rematch was hardly proper revenge.

Also, Kavanagh the clown made all these claims about how the rematch will be as decisive as the first to one up Nate, how a decision would not be satisfying, then post fight he showered Conor with praises saying what a great victory this was blah blah.
I was going for Nate but think he let the 4th round slip away.
Conor edged out the win but gotta be hard to feel you got your revenge when you knock a guy down many times early then end the fight on your back getting punched in the face.

Back