Rewatched Conor v Nate 2

I said it before and I'll say it again.

if you took the beating that Nate got in the 1st and 2nd rounds you need to come back and convincingly win atleast 2 more rounds. What is this nonsense about the 2nd round being a tie? Nate had like 1 minute where he wasn't getting destroyed and people want to give him a pass for the whole round.

When people say rnd 2 be was close, I just stop listening. Nate had a little flurry at thr end.

2nd: Nate 10-9

But could see the 2nd being a 10-10 round.
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

The round Nate got dropped twice in???

{<jordan}

Conor for sure. I like Nate, but he was getting tagged left and right. It was his chin, resiliency and conditioning that carried him to start dominating in the 4th and 5th.

Conor won the decision.

Incredible to think after 3 knockdowns it could be that close.

I agree with TS.

How does Nate win a round where he got knockdown and didn't knockdown or hurt his opponent or dominate the round before and after the knockdown?

Anybody who thinks Nate took rounds 2 or 5 are either bias,dumb, or both.

I agree with TS.

How does Nate win a round where he got knockdown and didn't knockdown or hurt his opponent or dominate the round before and after the knockdown?

Alright, to get it out of the way....There is no honest human being who thinks Conor won round 5. I have no possible idea why you brought that up. It makes no sense.

Round 2 is the issue, and I agree that Conor won that round....However it was very close, and even though Conor actually did drop Nate, Nate had Conor more hurt than he ever was at any point in that round....

Round 5 ended with Nate beating the shit out of Conor. Nate won that round clearly, Conor was saved by the referee.
Anybody who thinks Conor won round 5 is a complete moron.

Round 2 is the issue, and I agree that Conor won that round....However it was very close, and even though Conor actually did drop Nate, Nate had Conor more hurt than he ever was at any point in that round....

Yeah, it amazes me how people can value so much a knockdown like that where Nate was clearly not in any danger, in fact he waited for Conor to come after him. Conor looked more rocked at the end of the round than Nate with those 2 knockdowns.

I had it 48-47 Conor.I think the most surprising thing in that fight for me was Nate's cardio/output being a lot worse than I expected,but I haven't watched it since it happened and I was probably pretty drunk.

Alright, to get it out of the way....There is no honest human being who thinks Conor won round 5. I have no possible idea why you brought that up. It makes no sense.

I grouped it in with the only other competitive round that Nate didn't win.

Conor dropped Nate and wasn't losing the round before or after. A knockdown doesn't seem to hold much weight to Conor haters and albeit not as drastic but doesn't mean to hold as much weight as I put into it.

Back