Rewatched Conor v Nate 2

I think everybody with a brain scored it like this

Round 1: 10-9 Conor
Round 2: 10-9 Conor
Round 3: 10-9 Nate
Round 4: 10-9 Conor
Round 5: 10-9 Nate

Thats what i had but i also deducted 2 points from conor for timidity

anyone who isn't a conor nuthugger knows that Diaz won.

MEDIA SCORES
Danny Segura
MMAFighting.com 49-47 McGregor
Steven Kelliher
Tapology.com 48-47 McGregor
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 48-47 McGregor
Jim Edwards
MMALatestNews.com 48-47 McGregor
Matthew Wells
mmalatestnews.com 48-47 McGregor
Dana Becker
FightLine.com 48-47 McGregor
MMABrasil.com.br 48-47 McGregor
MMAForum.com.br 48-47 McGregor
MMAJunkie.com 48-47 McGregor
Brian Knapp
Sherdog.com 48-47 McGregor
Mike Sloan
Craig Amos
BleacherReport.com 48-47 McGregor
Chuck Mindenhall
MMAFighting.com 48-47 McGregor
Dallas Winston
BloodyElbow.com 47-46 McGregor
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com 47-47 DRAW
MMAMania.com 47-47 DRAW
Chris Nelson
Sherdog.com 47-47 DRAW
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 47-47 DRAW
FightMatrix.com 47-48 Diaz

Read more at http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/7244/Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz#4xEmokpoEoy6xMUm.99

We saw Connor in real time learn how to deal with a longer and rangier opponent. This wasn't some 5'6" midget with a 65" reach, this was Connor putting himself in the line of fire and he looked incredible doing it. Things got dangerous when he started gassing out.

Do you jerk off over every fighter that has a rematch? You stink of conors queefs

Do you jerk off over every fighter that has a rematch? You stink of conors queefs

Lmao sure.

Styles make fights. Connor can starch any fighter that's shorter than him EZ but his bad stylistic matchups are taller and longer opponents. Go watch how Khabib did against Gleison Tibau.

Nate was knocked down 3 times and took the beating of his life. Only a rabid hater would give it to Nate.

I think Nate took his foot off the gas in the later rounds doing just enough to make it a close decision so he can line up that 3rd fight that he's been sitting around waiting for ever since. That third fight was one he wanted more than anything. If he won twice he'd have no chance at that type of pay day again.

Leading up to the fight in the conferences Conor was all but guaranteeing him they are gonna do it again if he wins. McGregor was tryin to plant every seed he could to a win. At the end it's about business for them both and Nate wanted one more go with his golden goose so much that he'd play the sidechick all this time after hoping he got picked again for the trilogy.

MEDIA SCORES
Danny Segura
MMAFighting.com 49-47 McGregor
Steven Kelliher
Tapology.com 48-47 McGregor
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 48-47 McGregor
Jim Edwards
MMALatestNews.com 48-47 McGregor
Matthew Wells
mmalatestnews.com 48-47 McGregor
Dana Becker
FightLine.com 48-47 McGregor
MMABrasil.com.br 48-47 McGregor
MMAForum.com.br 48-47 McGregor
MMAJunkie.com 48-47 McGregor
Brian Knapp
Mike Sloan
Craig Amos
BleacherReport.com 48-47 McGregor
Chuck Mindenhall
MMAFighting.com 48-47 McGregor
Dallas Winston
BloodyElbow.com 47-46 McGregor
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com 47-47 DRAW
MMAMania.com 47-47 DRAW
Chris Nelson
Sherdog.com 47-47 DRAW
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 47-47 DRAW
FightMatrix.com 47-48 Diaz

Read more at http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/7244/Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz#4xEmokpoEoy6xMUm.99

The judges were totally legit on this one. Conor absolutely won that fight, people are just biased because of the optics of him doing the Kalib Starnes, which is a bitch move, and the fact that Nate choked him the F out the first time and the rematch was hardly proper revenge.

Also, Kavanagh the clown made all these claims about how the rematch will be as decisive as the first to one up Nate, how a decision would not be satisfying, then post fight he showered Conor with praises saying what a great victory this was blah blah.

In the name of fairness lets suck off cain velasquez for winning his rematch against JDS, and gsp for winning his rematch against matt serra. You can do the honours, not really into fellating men

END OF THE 5TH ROUND IS ALL THAT MATTERS!! 15 more secs and Conor would of screamed for big john to save him again. Tko

Easy 48-47 for Conor but I really wanted Nate to win

Round 1 Conor
Round 2 Conor 2 knockdowns and 3-4 minutes of control outweight 0 punches landing cleanly
Round 3 Nate he gassed himself out trying to get conor out of there
Round 4 Conor,nate took the round off and conor won by busting him up with the jab and some counters
Round 5 Draw

First off what a great fight it was. I thought I would rewatch to check how I scored it. First round to Conor clearly, second I would give to Conor but in the last minute Nate came on strong. 3rd round was clearly for Nate. 4th round I would nudge to Conor but it was a close one. Last round I gave to Nate due to more activity and the takedown.
48-47 for Conor.

How did you score it?
I scored it the same

There is a fairly strong argument for a draw if you give Nate the edge in round 4 and assume Conor scored a 10-8 in the opening round.

There can't be any dispute that Nate won two rounds, and arguably a third.

Majority decision says it all, it was a razor thin decision. Frankly Nate gave away a winnable fight by always being a late starter. He's historically had problems getting into gear in the first round and hasn't done much to address it.

First off what a great fight it was. I thought I would rewatch to check how I scored it. First round to Conor clearly, second I would give to Conor but in the last minute Nate came on strong. 3rd round was clearly for Nate. 4th round I would nudge to Conor but it was a close one. Last round I gave to Nate due to more activity and the takedown.
48-47 for Conor.

How did you score it?
Scored exactly the same way. People like to try to give Nate that 2nd round based on his end of round flurry, but Conor smoked him that entire round. Ruined his leg and got 2 knockdowns from clean shots to Nate's face. The end of round flurry does not bring that round back to Nate Diaz by any stretch of the imagination. it looked exciting, but Conor did more damage to Nate than vice versa.

Diaz didn't win move on from it already people.... When you get walloped in the first two rounds like Nate did you better fucking come back and take the next 3 rounds convincingly. Nate did no such thing.

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
Stfu. Nate was seconds away from finishing McGregor AGAIN. Nate clearly won both fights. Casuals in denial.

i cant see how people score round 4 for conor. he was out struck, and held against the cage for the entire round. or he was running.

Back