Rewatched Conor v Nate 2

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
First off what a great fight it was. I thought I would rewatch to check how I scored it. First round to Conor clearly, second I would give to Conor but in the last minute Nate came on strong. 3rd round was clearly for Nate. 4th round I would nudge to Conor but it was a close one. Last round I gave to Nate due to more activity and the takedown.
48-47 for Conor.

How did you score it?

I think everybody with a brain scored it like this

Round 1: 10-9 Conor
Round 2: 10-9 Conor
Round 3: 10-9 Nate
Round 4: 10-9 Conor
Round 5: 10-9 Nate

Nate won.
tenor.gif

Conor was almost untouchable when he’s fresh in both nate fights , slip and counter every Nate punches

anyone who isn't a conor nuthugger knows that Diaz won.

The fight came down to round 2....It was very close but I would give that round to Conor.

However, the fact Nate won the final round and had Conor on his back at the end? All Nate needed was about 1 more minute to finish that fight.

It's hard to think of Conor actually "winning" that fight.

First 2 rounds could have been 10-8 aside from that wild flurry at the end by Diaz. Talk about outclassing an opponent on the feet, WOW!

We saw Connor in real time learn how to deal with a longer and rangier opponent. This wasn't some 5'6" midget with a 65" reach, this was Connor putting himself in the line of fire and he looked incredible doing it. Things got dangerous when he started gassing out.

All I know is Conor went from panic wrestler in the 1st fight to panic sprinter in the 2nd.

10-8 Conor
10-9 Nate
10-9 Nate
10-9 Conor
10-9 Nate

Don't @ me <mma3>

Diaz didn't win move on from it already people.... When you get walloped in the first two rounds like Nate did you better fucking come back and take the next 3 rounds convincingly. Nate did no such thing.

Back