Rewatched Cejudo vs Moraes

I was a Henry fan long before that but damn, anybody that didnt like him prior to that bout cant deny he is one bad mofo.

This fight was more than just about "game plans," it was about HUNGER, BALLS, and GRIT.

Morais became a tired, worried, effeminate pussy ... who FROZE during the moments of truth ... whereas Cejudo became a WOUNDED LION, determined to EAT AND KILL.

Anybody can train "strategies" ... but you cannot train any man to have the kind of grit, determination, and DESIRE TO WIN that Henry Cejudo displayed that evening.

Criminally underrated win for Cejudo. I think people underestimate how good Moraes is. Before the Cejudo fight, Moraes hadn't legitimately lost a fight in almost 8 years. Moraes is one of the best BWs of all time, and he's in his prime.

In my opinion, Cejudo is clearly the fighter of the year. Beating two of the GOATs in a higher division and becoming double champ is far more impressive than what Israel or Masvidal has done (although they've obviously had great years, as well).

Damn that was extremely impressive from Henry. Henry was getting destroyed by Marlon's cannon legs and boxing exchanges in the first round and made a complete 180 in the second round and showed how a champ can overcome adversity. He outworked Marlon eventually stopping him late in the 3rd. I am no fan of Cejudo as a person but after that fight he gained my respect. If you haven't seen the fight its a great watch and one of my favourites from recent PPV's.

DeepArcticDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif
One of the most impressive turnarounds in a MMA fight. That was beautfiul.

Damn that was extremely impressive from Henry. Henry was getting destroyed by Marlon's cannon legs and boxing exchanges in the first round and made a complete 180 in the second round and showed how a champ can overcome adversity. He outworked Marlon eventually stopping him late in the 3rd. I am no fan of Cejudo as a person but after that fight he gained my respect. If you haven't seen the fight its a great watch and one of my favourites from recent PPV's.

DeepArcticDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif
What's wrong with Cejudo as a person? Do you know his history? Can you see beyond the literal? Can you see beyond the veneer? Anyone who can't see the greatness in Henry as a human being is, sorry, an idiot.

What's wrong with Cejudo as a person? Do you know his history? Can you see beyond the literal? Can you see beyond the veneer? Anyone who can't see the greatness in Henry as a human being is, sorry, an idiot.
Fuck off, take your negativity elsewhere. This thread was about celebrating a great win and you have to come along and fuck it up, people don't have to like Henry and if you think otherwise you're retarded.

I’m still bummed over the decision in the MM fight but Cejudo is definitely a tough guy and I respect his skills and grit. He reminds me so much of Kurt Angle, who I loved.

Cejudo is the man. He didnt beat MM though. Judges smokin crack that night.

Back