Rewatched Aldo vs Edgar

I don't care about Edgar and if he wins or loses, but you guys take delusional nuthugging to another level.

Lol. This was one of the least controversial fights of 2016 you goofy fuck, and it had zero to do with Joe Rogan's blatherings and everything to do with Aldo effortlessly handling one of the greatest fighters in the game.

Aldo%20vs%20Edgar%20II%20MMA%20Decisions.jpg

Lol. This was one of the least controversial fights of 2016 you goofy fuck, and it had zero to do with Joe Rogan's blatherings and everything to do with Aldo effortlessly handling one of the greatest fighters in the game.

Aldo%20vs%20Edgar%20II%20MMA%20Decisions.jpg
Lol what a nuthugger. Dude has balls to make a delusional rant and post some rigged statistics while at it. You're a fucking goof.

I like Edgar. I picked him to win. I wanted him to win. I was actively rooting for him the entire fight.

If you think Edgar won that fight you either don't know what you're watching, or do not know or understand the scoring criteria.

I had Aldo winning 4-1 , and I wanted Edgar to win!. If I was being very very kind to Edgar then I could give it 3-2 to Aldo. but whatever Aldo won

Frankie Edgar, a man who is not shy about letting the fans know he should have won (see hat throw), knew he lost to Aldo

I'm glad OP is not and will never be a judge. We have enough shit tier scoring as it is

Lol what a nuthugger. Dude has balls to make a delusional rant and post some rigged statistics while at it. You're a fucking goof.

Cry about it some more. That'll help.

I'm a fan of Frankie and was pulling for him in the fight, but I saw it clearly for Jose.

I don't even like Aldo and I thought it was a clear cut win for him.

I already know that the content of the OP is going against the consensus opinion before I even click...

You know why? Because of TS' av next to the thread title.

half-trollface-transparent-white-regelkonform.png

Some rounds I watched more than once to weigh them as carefully as possible. When I got done I scored the fight 48-47 for Edgar.

I'll get in contact with the Nevada Athletic Commission and get result reversed - post haste.

Yeah but Matt Serra got a fluke win and got destroyed in the rematch by GSP. Aldo will get KOed by Conor again.
Probably, but that's why they fight. You can never be sure.
For Sara, I think more "Best case scenario" than "fluke", but, tomato/tomahto

Was rooting for Edgar and have always been a big fan of his but he lost that fight.

How could anyone have scored that fight for Edgar? He clearly lost 4 rounds, had streams of blood running down from both eyes, and him and his corner had a look of frustration the entire fight.

I'm confused.

Edgar huggers whine even more than Edgar himself lol

It was 4-1 Aldo, possibly 5-0

Aldo > Edgar forever

Aldo clearly won that fight.

Edgar covered more distance and was more tenacious in his movement, but Aldo is the one who was countering effectively and was slicing Edgar up. Aldo threw less strikes, yet landed as many as Edgar. Edgar went 0 for 11 on td. Aldo was landing hard straight rights and knees.

Edgar landed some good shots, but most were at the end of the extension, when Aldo was moving away.

Back