Revisiting Friends

Are you out of your fucking mind? That show is the epitome of boring, middle-aged, white people "comedy". I can't imagine a single interesting, accomplished person enjoying that show.

You must have made the mistake of thinking I was interesting and/or accomplished.

You go, girlfriend! Friend's party at TS's place! I'll bring the cheese and wine! And tissue!

[YT]lNh5W491l3M[/YT]

[YT]cTPzTG1Lx60[/YT]

Raaaawr

JeAnFaTalkGIFunnyPic.gif

I watched a lot of Friends but would never watch it again.

Third Rock from the Sun was around at the same time and was way funnier and creative.

[YT]yV-NMnZcv8k[/YT]

Are you out of your fucking mind? That show is the epitome of boring, middle-aged, white people "comedy". I can't imagine a single interesting, accomplished person enjoying that show.

You must have been very young when that show was on the air. It was a game changer. Everyone watched it.

You must have been very young when that show was on the air. It was a game changer. Everyone watched it.

It was on when I was in high school, so I suppose I was pretty young, but certainly not an infant.

I saw it one time. One. My cousin, this dude Noah, and I were at some little kick back in high school and a bunch of people were watching it. I've never felt so out of place in my life. All three of us split like halfway through.

It seems like a show for white people that listen to the Cranberries and have cheese parties who are depressed because their lives are cartoonishly unoriginal.

It was on when I was in high school, so I suppose I was pretty young, but certainly not an infant.

I saw it one time. One. My cousin, this dude Noah, and I were at some little kick back in high school and a bunch of people were watching it. I've never felt so out of place in my life. All three of us split like halfway through.

It seems like a show for white people that listen to the Cranberries and have cheese parties who are depressed because their lives are cartoonishly unoriginal.

It was one of the most watched shows of all time. I'm sure a good portion of the people who watched it are white but it was incredibly popular.

I think it's just one of those shows that was so popular that the people who didn't watch it live get sick of hearing people praise it.

Friends is my favorite series of all time. Mostly bcs I grew up with that series (32 yo).

It may not be the most funny series out there, and sure it had it's flaws, but the characters man... Talk about character development... Will they-won't they? Friends invented it. Famous celebrities cameos? Don't get me started.

Not ashamed to admit i cried like a baby when the series ended.

I know it has a laugh track and people shit on it bcs of it, but Seinfeld has the same freakin' laugh track and everyone praises it like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Can always go for some Friends. And yes, they were on a break.

You're crazy if you think Friends invented anything when it comes to sitcoms. I can name 15 or more sitcoms that set the stage Friends played on.. The show is way overrated.

You're crazy if you think Friends invented anything when it comes to sitcoms. I can name 15 or more sitcoms that set the stage Friends played on.. The show is way overrated.

This, there wasn't much original about it, 6 morons sitting in a coffee shop talking about their love lives.

Back