*Revised* My Custom Neurotransmitter/Nootropic/Pre-Workout Formula

Thanks for the response, I rarely go to the Conditioning forum. Next year I will be doing more conditioning, so expect many photos of Azns posted in that forum.

Do you mind if I ask what exactly you're taking? Or is it proprietary?

Thanks for the response, I rarely go to the Conditioning forum. Next year I will be doing more conditioning, so expect many photos of Azns posted in that forum.

Do you mind if I ask what exactly you're taking? Or is it proprietary?

As in, the brands? Most are 1Fast400, although one is someother brand that Ill have to check when I get to work.

I eagerly await the AZN parade...

Piracetem is the tits.

Piracetem is the tits.

What dosage do you take?

I wouldn't mind some other nootropics, like gpc, however taxes and postage from america...fucking terrible.

ttt because it hasn't registered my last question

800mg Oxiracetam twice a day = 1600mg
5mg vinpocetine thrice a day = 15mg
2*300mg alpha-gpc thrice a day = 1800 mg
B-100 once a day

edit: the Alpha-GPC is way too expensive to take that much of. So I'll take 3-600mg in the morning, then lecithin granules in the evening. About 5g of lecithin at 97%.

haha...

Those files you posted have hundreds of compounds, it would take forever for people to cross reference every single substance posted in this thread (which has 230 posts already) with the hundreds of products and substances in those pdf's you posted.

What are you thinking of taking? The only people that can answer if they are banned "in competition" are the people who are running the particular golden gloves event you're going in.

If you "think" they're "probably" banned you might want to say which ones and ask the people running your show, not internet people from around the world.

DMAE = Dimethylaminoethanol

a banned substance is dimethylamphetamine, but attached is "and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s)."

so it is probably difficult to risk it

and there is no point of calling and asking. they will tell you to stop taking it "just in case". They even told me to stop taking creatine, so asking them is not an option

So, since I'm re-enrolling in school this month and my memory has been giving me problems recently, I'm gonna jump back on the nootropic bandwagon.

I've tried the Premium stack Mick put together, didn't feel much different on it...so this time I'm going with:

Phosphatidylserine - in complex form, since im poor - ( Bodybuilding.com - Olympian Labs Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex - Supports Memory! On sale now! ) and a 'smart' complex ( Bodybuilding.com - Irwin Naturals Advanced Ginkgo Smart - Brain Booster! On sale now! ).

My grades are pretty shit up to this point, I'm planning on really hunkering down and getting into a good rhythm right off the bat this time. I'm gonna start this stack this week so if it does help, I'll be in the groove when classes start.

Anything you guys would add to these two? I'm pushing my budget as is, but since school is a priority for me I'd be willing to splurge a bit more. Also I've heard PS helps with recovery, but I can't find any substantial info on it (most of the info is geared towards memory/Alzheimers), anybody have any resources for athletic use/dosage?

If you're on a budget drop the "smart" complex or any other combination supplement. The choline bitartrate is questionable as a choline source anyway

Choline is available in many forms, including choline bitartrate, choline citrate, and choline chloride. Of all of the forms of choline supplements, these are the least effective. Choline supplements have not been researched in many areas (phosphatidylcholine, which is more effective, is generally preferred), but they do not appear to effect cognition or physical performance in healthy individuals after exhaustive activity (2). Large doses of choline administered to rats were rapidly ****bolized, implying that the body has a strong adaptive response (3). Additionally, acute dosing of large amounts of choline bitartrate does not change the amount of choline or its ****bolites in the human brain (4). Choline supplements are primarily useful where choline levels are low and it becomes the rate limiting factor for phospholipid and acetylcholine synthesis, such as neurodegeneration (5).

Get piracetam, either in powder or pill form, and lecithin granules. That combination is pretty much a standard starting point for most people in nootropics.

Piracetam tastes horrible. So I mixed with with OJ and the lecithin, which is fat basically, and it was actually a rather pleasant drink. Especially compared to consuming piracetam straight with water.

Bodybuilding.com - NOW Lecithin Granules - Non-GMO - Nervous System Support! On sale now!

90 servings for $11 3-month supply.

Bodybuilding.com - PrimaForce Piracetam - Lab Tested! On sale now!

500g for $20. Taking 3g a day you'll have 5.5 months worth.

If you want vinpocetine, which is in one of those products you listed, you can get a month's supply for $8.

iHerb.com - Product Details - Jarrow Formulas, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 Capsules

So for about 5.5 months daily supply:

Lecithin = $11x2= $22
Piracetam = $20

Subtotal - $42 for 5.5 months/160 days or so.

Plus vinpocetine = $8x5= $40

$82 for 160 days or so.

For about 6 months worth of Ginko Smart would cost about $50. The other link would cost about $60 for 6 months worth. So say $100 or so. You'd save money and be able to control amounts easier buying your own basic ingredients. For example, the Ginko Smart doesn't say how much vinpocetine is in it.

If you're on a budget drop the "smart" complex or any other combination supplement. The choline bitartrate is questionable as a choline source anyway

Get piracetam, either in powder or pill form, and lecithin granules. That combination is pretty much a standard starting point for most people in nootropics.

Piracetam tastes horrible. So I mixed with with OJ and the lecithin, which is fat basically, and it was actually a rather pleasant drink. Especially compared to consuming piracetam straight with water.

Bodybuilding.com - NOW Lecithin Granules - Non-GMO - Nervous System Support! On sale now!

90 servings for $11 3-month supply.

Bodybuilding.com - PrimaForce Piracetam - Lab Tested! On sale now!

500g for $20. Taking 3g a day you'll have 5.5 months worth.

If you want vinpocetine, which is in one of those products you listed, you can get a month's supply for $8.

iHerb.com - Product Details - Jarrow Formulas, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 Capsules

So for about 5.5 months daily supply:

Lecithin = $11x2= $22
Piracetam = $20

Subtotal - $42 for 5.5 months/160 days or so.

Plus vinpocetine = $8x5= $40

$82 for 160 days or so.

For about 6 months worth of Ginko Smart would cost about $50. The other link would cost about $60 for 6 months worth. So say $100 or so. You'd save money and be able to control amounts easier buying your own basic ingredients. For example, the Ginko Smart doesn't say how much vinpocetine is in it.

Dang, I've been using Choline Bitartrate.

I wonder how crap the P&P would be from bb.com to the UK

edit- I got 500g piracetam from ebay, sealed and everything and that was

Here's a stack I've come up with (have yet to fully put it to test) that, IMO, mimics amphetamines as closely as possible.

NATURAL AMPHETAMINE STACK
-2-4 grams of Phenylethylamine or Chocamine
-L-Tyrosine in desired amount
-Sulbutiamine/Thiamine Disulfide in desired amount
-2 grams Glucuronolactone
-25 mg Ephedrine HCl
-200 mg Caffeine Anhydrous
-Vinpocetine in desired amount
-Ginko Biloba in desired amount
-Huperzine-A in desired amount

The only stims in here are Ephedrine and Caffeine.

If taking all ingredients in cap form instead of powder, is the Lecithin still required? It seems that it is primarily being used as a filler or transporter.

If taking all ingredients in cap form instead of powder, is the Lecithin still required? It seems that it is primarily being used as a filler or transporter.

I think I know where you're coming from with this question, but that's not the reason why lecithin or another substance providing choline is important. Please read the links in the first post, especially the one from Judo Kid about nootropics. Asking questions is good, if for no other reason than it shows where a person is at so far as knowledge about a topic.

That being said, there is a good quote from this forum that goes something like:

If you have to ask about a drug or substance you shouldn't be taking it.

This thread is a lot to grasp for a first time read O_O!!!!
I think the concept of a Pre Workout shake does a lot for me mentally.. thinking 'this shake is going to pump me up for training!!!' Thus mentally I have decided that I am going to be pumped up, subsequently being pumped up lol :p

Back