News Revised List of The Highest Selling PPVs of All Time

you really don't get the point do you. what I'm saying is if Tyson, Floyd, Pac were white and accomplished the same in boxing the buys would be WAY HIGHER.

conversely conor and jake paul would be much less popular if not for their skin color.
U sound racist

come on now. i mean the fact that the paul's are even famous is due to that in a large part.

the others on the list are up there DESPITE their race. not because of.
Your sence of reality if shit

Hey, I heard you like money, we should hang out.

Hey I know shits bad right now with all them dust storms, running out of french fries and burrito coverings, I gots a solution!

What in the actual fuck. How did Jake Paul become this popular? I'd never even heard of him before these freakshow fights.

tenor.gif

race is a factor. just like it is with conor too.

You have no idea what you're talking about, seriously, if you really believe what you're saying and that those numbers would be even higher if Floyd was white etc.

Boxing is very popular among minorities, it's pretty different to MMA in that regard. That goes for blacks, latinos, and of course Asians where Pacquiao is a continental hero.

Those are boxing ppvs I assume as I think every fight Conor has had since he won his first belt has been 1.5 or higher.

you really don't get the point do you. what I'm saying is if Tyson, Floyd, Pac were white and accomplished the same in boxing the buys would be WAY HIGHER.

conversely conor and jake paul would be much less popular if not for their skin color.
How do you even come to this conclusion?
The list has barely any white people on. There have been thousands of successful white athletes who didn't draw shit. Anyone with an IQ over 80 would look at that list and assume the opposite if they're convinced its some weird racist conspiracy.

i cant believe people are taking what jake paul say seriously lol... theres no way to prove those numbers but to take their words for it, jake paul is not the only one bullshiting, UFC is doing it too after the ESPN deal

Jake Paul vs Dillon Danis will do 5 million buys lol

How do you even come to this conclusion?
The list has barely any white people on. There have been thousands of successful white athletes who didn't draw shit. Anyone with an IQ over 80 would look at that list and assume the opposite if they're convinced its some weird racist conspiracy.
Take a look at the bigger picture. Boxing and combat sports in general reflect poverty and who's at the bottom. And at the end of the day, the primary audience is white America for PPVs and huge endorsements. There's a lot of racial expectations in how black athletes are marketed. It's why Jones was made a babyface early on and why Floyd ended up as the constant heel.

Or if you want something more tangible, Floyd's style and the stonewall guard has a specific racial reason for existing. It's why you don't see that style taught very widely.

Take a look at the bigger picture. Boxing and combat sports in general reflect poverty and who's at the bottom. And at the end of the day, the primary audience is white America for PPVs and huge endorsements. There's a lot of racial expectations in how black athletes are marketed. It's why Jones was made a babyface early on and why Floyd ended up as the constant heel.

Or if you want something more tangible, Floyd's style and the stonewall guard has a specific racial reason for existing. It's why you don't see that style taught very widely.
White Americans voted for a black president twice. There's also still plenty of other black politicians who were voted in by the whites.
Look at literally every TV ad too, how many of them involve black people telling you to buy various shit? There's also countless black celebrities, musicians etc.
I'd wager a bigger percentage of white people enjoy watching the likes of Floyd or Mike Tyson, than say black people with Tyson Fury.

Racial tension and hatred is mostly driven by politicians and the media, most people aren't overly racist to a point where they'd allow their entertainment or political interests to be determined by skin colour, regardless of marketing.
If they're painting black people in a bad light because of their upbringing then thats on the marketers but they do it with everyone.

And whats the story on Floyd only fighting like that because he's black?

come on now. i mean the fact that the paul's are even famous is due to that in a large part.

the others on the list are up there DESPITE their race. not because of.
You watch too much CNN.

Thrilla in Manilla was watched by a global audience estimated at a billion people, it would have been off the charts.
A billion jesus. And the world has grown what 2 or three billion since the 70s

Started off as a comedy 15 years ago, now it's a documentary and we are living in it

View attachment 848868
I say this all the time. We actually are living it. Hit in the balls TV show comes out 2022 lol. The rock will be president inside 10 years(that may not be that bad) the stupid are outbreeding the smart at an incredible rate

White Americans voted for a black president twice. There's also still plenty of other black politicians who were voted in by the whites.
Look at literally every TV ad too, how many of them involve black people telling you to buy various shit? There's also countless black celebrities, musicians etc.
I'd wager a bigger percentage of white people enjoy watching the likes of Floyd or Mike Tyson, than say black people with Tyson Fury.

Racial tension and hatred is mostly driven by politicians and the media, most people aren't overly racist to a point where they'd allow their entertainment or political interests to be determined by skin colour, regardless of marketing.
If they're painting black people in a bad light because of their upbringing then thats on the marketers but they do it with everyone.

And whats the story on Floyd only fighting like that because he's black?
I'm not saying you need to feel bad or that the sport needs to change overnight. But race is inseparable from marketing and conflict sells combat sports. The Great White Hope trope in boxing exists for a reason, just like Puerto Rico vs Mexico rivalries. Like..Hagler getting booed by the NF during the Minter fight was in 1980. It's not like all those fans who acted like trash that night suddenly died or changed their views, those people are still around.

The stonewall was most commonly used by boxers on the Murderer's Row in the 40s and 50s. Or in layman's terms, black title contenders who would never get the right matchups or title shots because they of the color bar in boxing. Instead, they constantly had to fight each other dozens of times or take short notice bouts with nobodies. Hence the stonewall, minimizes damage and wows the crowd with big misses. It's a style that's historically taught in black boxing gyms in very narrow geographic locations. Hence the few boxers who used that style in recent years came from Michigan.

Back