WW:GSP
LW:BJ

Gone are the new breeds!

The greatest of all time

1.Fedor
2.GSP

Then the rest hard to say.

dTYFLkE.gif

LOL I've seen your post history, it's alot easier to just be honest and say you don't like black fighters.

Fedor has been finished multiple times.
GSP has been finished multiple times( tapped to strikesLOL)
Silva has been finished multiple times.

Guess who hasn't? Any objective person can clearly see that Only one person has 14 title defenses and has never been beaten, TKO'd or finished. That's Jones. But Like you, lots of "sherbros" are obsessed with race/ their heroes being White, and that's the only reason why this debate exists in the first place.

Just imagine if Jones was a White guy, would we be having this convo today? Trust me, you guys aren't fooling anyone with your laundry list of desperate , lame excuses to marginalize what Jones has achieved.

Last edited:
I love Shogun.. but he’s not even top 3 LHW GOAT. You’re a moron as usual.

HW: Fedor, Stipe, or DC
LHW: DC
MW: Anderson
WW: GSP
LW: Khabib (Tony if he wins)
FW: Aldo
BW: Cruz
FLW: Mighty Mouse

HW: Stipe
LHW: Jones
MW: Silva
WW: GSP
LW: Khabib
FW: Aldo

You should remove the roider Anderson from the list.

Rest is fine.

Ah yes. The 26-11 shogun.
Dudes an OG and a legend but come on now. Look at his record.

LOL I've seen your post history, it's alot easier to just be honest and say you don't like black fighters.

Guess who hasn't? Any objective person can clearly see that Only one person has 14 title defenses and has never been beaten, TKO'd or finished.

That Jones. But Like you, lots of "sherbros" are obsessed with race/ their heroes being White, and that's the only reason why this debate exists in the first place.

Just imagine is Jones was White, would we be having this convo? Trust me, you guys aren't fooling anyone with your laundry list of desperate , lame excuses.

wtf.

BJ as lw goat always makes me laugh, you can't expect anyone but a delusional BJ fanboy to actually think that.

Guess who hasn't? Any objective person can clearly see that Only one person has 14 title defenses and has never been beaten, TKO'd or finished.

That Jones. But Like you, lots of "sherbros" are obsessed with race/ their heroes being White, and that's the only reason why this debate exists in the first place.

Just imagine is Jones was White, would we be having this convo? Trust me, you guys aren't fooling anyone with your laundry list of desperate , lame excuses.

This racist baiting nerd needs banning

Jon beat the shit outta shogun and basically made him tap to strikes lol

I love Anderson but we gotta remove the roiders.
So him and Jones can't be on the list.

This racist baiting nerd needs banning

You're honestly gonna sit here and say that race has no part in they way Jones, Adesenya, Usman are treated on here?

Don't be an idiot, you're smarter than that.

Jones lost the fight last night but is still the goat at 205 easily but is he still the goat overall, that is a valid question.

Back