Reviews of LB sites for MMA

longway

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just got limited by a site I was using for LB for a few months: 1xbit. I loved the site as the LB lines were quite soft and I could bet with, and deposit and withdraw using BTC with no KYC. But, no good to me now.

I highly recommend it, but one day, without warning, I could only make 1 LB on a fight and not more than one, it cost me about $400 as I was using LB for hedging. But its great while it lasts.

I thought it might be good to have a thread that people posted reviews of bookies that offer LB, or people can ask. I imagine people want to keep the best ones to themselves, but we could at least see which are the bad ones, and the pitfalls.

I have just signed up to sportsbetting.ag. Does anyone have any experience of their LB options?

Can anyone recommend a pure crypto betting site that has decent MMA LB options?

I love LB, it helps me hedge bad reads, I strategise fights beforehand and can play both sides into freeroll opportunities, and occasionally pick nice wins with juicy lines, and its quite addictive really.

I know you hate me and everything but AmericasCardroom has a great book with live lines.

I just got limited by a site I was using for LB for a few months: 1xbit. I loved the site as the LB lines were quite soft and I could bet with, and deposit and withdraw using BTC with no KYC. But, no good to me now.

I highly recommend it, but one day, without warning, I could only make 1 LB on a fight and not more than one, it cost me about $400 as I was using LB for hedging. But its great while it lasts.

I thought it might be good to have a thread that people posted reviews of bookies that offer LB, or people can ask. I imagine people want to keep the best ones to themselves, but we could at least see which are the bad ones, and the pitfalls.

I have just signed up to sportsbetting.ag. Does anyone have any experience of their LB options?

Can anyone recommend a pure crypto betting site that has decent MMA LB options?

I love LB, it helps me hedge bad reads, I strategise fights beforehand and can play both sides into freeroll opportunities, and occasionally pick nice wins with juicy lines, and its quite addictive really.
Isn't 1xbit on of those russian curacao sites?

Isn't 1xbit on of those russian curacao sites?
Yeah pls dont deposit your money there. Supershady. Stick to bookies that are at least b-rated on sbr. If 1xbit decides to confiscate your money for some bs reason you can't do anything about it.

Yeah pls dont deposit your money there. Supershady. Stick to bookies that are at least b-rated on sbr. If 1xbit decides to confiscate your money for some bs reason you can't do anything about it.
Yes had some issues with www.bet2u.com which I think is a mirror site.
After I got limited and wanted to cash out #bet2u went back a year and checked all of my bets and voided a shit load of them and Im pretty sure they only voided winning bets.

I never had any problems. I deposited btc just before an event started and withdrew my btc just after, it was always fine.

It's all moot as they have limited my LB action, so I will not use them anymore anyway. Now, I am looking for another LB site.

I don't like 5dimes, as they only allow LB between rounds. You have any sites you like for LB?

Yes had some issues with www.bet2u.com which I think is a mirror site.
After I got limited and wanted to cash out #bet2u went back a year and checked all of my bets and voided a shit load of them and Im pretty sure they only voided winning bets.

I didnt have a problem, but I was only betting $500-1000 or so per event, and exclusively live betting. I would not use them for any large amount of money.

I never had any problems. I deposited btc just before an event started and withdrew my btc just after, it was always fine.

It's all moot as they have limited my LB action, so I will not use them anymore anyway. Now, I am looking for another LB site.

I don't like 5dimes, as they only allow LB between rounds. You have any sites you like for LB?

I told you one

I never had any problems. I deposited btc just before an event started and withdrew my btc just after, it was always fine. Only issue was they limited me without informing me. Now, I am looking for another LB site.

I dont like 5dimes, as they only allow LB between rounds. You have any sites you like for LB?
Yeah but I dont thibk they allow americans. But bet888 and pokerstarssports are nice. Although i am severely limited on both sites now. I can still bet around 88 $ per livebet on bet888. It is better than nothing I guess.

Back