Review: Victory Athletics Training Gloves

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
Original Link: http://www.trialbyfiremma.com/gloves/victory-gloves-review/

Introduction:

Greetings and salutations readers! In this review I'll be talking about Golden Gear's new equipment line, Victory Athletics. This brand is more targeted at schools and wholesale accounts where Golden Gear is more targeted at the retail market. These gloves have 2.5

great review!

for some reason on the TrialByFire site when I click any of the pictures I get sent to a white screen with a little single character smiley face on it.

Really guys? I just clicked on it and it seemed fine :)

:( all I get is redirected to a white blank page with

g.gif

on it

That's weird. I'm logging on to the link from 2 different PCs and using multiple browsers and it's coming up.

The picture at the top loads fine, but the pictures at the bottom load to a white screen... I dunno what that is aboot.

The picture at the top loads fine, but the pictures at the bottom load to a white screen... I dunno what that is aboot.

Hmm....Still not seeing it. Really weird and sorry for the inconveince. I'll upload the pictures in this thread. Also Lol @ "aboot" :)

Could be the browser. I am on a up-to-date browser and I am fine. You guys spend all your money in gear and try to safe on software thats what happens ;-)
BtW Firefox works a lot better than Internet Explorer.

Aboot time someone else says the website is fine! LOL :)

Sorry too much Black Label! Happy New Years guys!

Back