Reaction score
Hi guys,
something a little different...

Frame-5 by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

Read here for the full story:
MEERKATSU: Soap Review: A Lather Story

But to summarise:

1. Fight Soap small, smells citrusy, contains exfoliating seeds
2. Defense soap a bit bigger, shaped like a regular bar of soap, smells sandlewood-like
3. Both contain tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil
4. Both claim to prevent or wash away bacteria and fungi
5. Both are more expensive than soap containing similar active essential oils bought from high street pharmacies and herbal shops.
6. Kids loved both

so tree oil and eucalyptus oil are the active ingrdients? what generic soaps offer the same benefits as these?

Good read but I'll stick to my dial. 8 bars for 3 dollars :)

I got into defense soap when they were offering the free sample a few months back. I liked the extra protection and peace of mind so much ended up ordering more. It could all be mental, but after a long workout and showering with Defense, I really do feel cleaner!

WTF?! You can get Dettol soap 2 for $1 at 99 cent stores. Retards.

3103003.jpg

ive been using dial antibacterial bar soap for 3 years and havent had 1 skin infection. it comes in a pack of 6 for around $5. i wash my hair and complete body after every grappling session. it makes your skin a bit dry compared to normal soap, but i use conditioner on my hair after using it and it seems to help moisturize the skin aswell.

so tree oil and eucalyptus oil are the active ingrdients? what generic soaps offer the same benefits as these?

dessert essence soaps and tea tree therapy soap have tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil

both of these soaps can be bought for $3 dollars a bar at whole foods and both soaps kill's staph and ringworm and athletes foot and jock itch

thanks victim... i dont use antibacterial soaps as they lower your bodys natural immunity to fighting infections

dessert essence soaps and tea tree therapy soap have tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil

both of these soaps can be bought for $3 dollars a bar at whole foods and both soaps kill's staph and ringworm and athletes foot and jock itch

They have the same active ingredients, but do they both have the same concentrations?

I thought antibacterial soaps helped stronger bacteria flourish along with hindering your own immune system.

Back