Review: BAMF Mouthguards

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Reviews' started by Punishment1320, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Punishment1320

Punishment1320 Blue Belt

Review: BAMF Mouthguards | MMA Gear Advice

Per Manufacture-

-We only use experienced BAMF certified dentists to make our custom mouthguards. Our in-house dentists have been making quality custom mouthguards for professional and Olympic athletes for over 30 years! We have the expertise and skills necessary in dentistry to manufacture the best mouthguards on the market.
    -All of our products are individually made, lab tested and reviewed by our dentists before athletic use to ensure the best quality, performance and fit.
    -Our dentists use a patented

2. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

Wow that looks great. That last mission statement may be the reason why I purchase from them in the future. good review!

3. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Great review, and photos. Well done!

:icon_chee

4. BAMFmouthguards

BAMFmouthguards White Belt

Thanks for the great review! We're really happy you love your BAMF guard. We strive to make sure all of our customers have a great result, superb customer service throughout the process, and superior dental protection to stay injury-free. If anyone has any questions, please let us know or check out our company and products at BAMF Mouthguards, Custom Mouthguards by Dental Experts. Thanks!

5. Slicing

Slicing White Belt

hey guys thinking of getting one of these, do they only come for the upper, how do they feel on the lower teeth? how many of you guys actauuly go to the dentist and get them shaped? are most pros only using the upper teeth kind and not the doubles?

6. self taught

self taught White Belt

The customer service at BAMF is awesome. I ordered a mouth-guard a while ago, and managed to screw my mold up on 2 separate occasions. (yea I'm an idiot). They worked with me and now I have finally got my mold to them successfully. I can't wait to see and use my guard