Reverse grip pull ups?

SIZZLE CHEST said:
Wow, that's a good one. Did your dad help you? Or are you just close to the next belt?
LMFAO

I should be the one asking the same questions about those come backs.

Allright, allright. Here is my last post on this fucking bullshit. I've pretty much peaked, weight wise, on biceps. Most of the time i don't have a partner. It's tough for me to straight bar curl, for instance, 85 lbs 8-10 times without using bad form. I'm hoping chin ups will BLAST BABY, BLAST my biceps in a way that gets me over this strength peak i've encountered. When i added pullups to my back routine, my back strength took off. I've done every exercise for both back and biceps previous to pullups and always hit that hump. I'm thinking there is a direct relationship with pullups doing this so the light came on to try chin ups for the same outcome. I've heard they're great and i posted ONLY to get some INTELLIGENT feedback. For being a flamer, Ted-p, you do have an excellent point in looking past all the jibberish. But i did learn that the next time i enter a grappling tournament, i'll come here and post somthing similar, get all pissed, and immediately go to the tourney and take home the gold.

SIZZLE CHEST said:
Allright, allright. Here is my last post on this fucking bullshit. I've pretty much peaked, weight wise, on biceps. Most of the time i don't have a partner. It's tough for me to straight bar curl, for instance, 85 lbs 8-10 times without using bad form. I'm hoping chin ups will BLAST BABY, BLAST my biceps in a way that gets me over this strength peak i've encountered. When i added pullups to my back routine, my back strength took off. I've done every exercise for both back and biceps previous to pullups and always hit that hump. I'm thinking there is a direct relationship with pullups doing this so the light came on to try chin ups for the same outcome. I've heard they're great and i posted ONLY to get some INTELLIGENT feedback. For being a flamer, Ted-p, you do have an excellent point in looking past all the jibberish. But i did learn that the next time i enter a grappling tournament, i'll come here and post somthing similar, get all pissed, and immediately go to the tourney and take home the gold.

I hope you didn't miss my post amid all the flames. I actually took the time to write out a thoughtfull response based on the experienced I recently had with chinups (and my larger stronger biceps that resulted from that experience).

Back