Revealed: Mike Tyson's Favorite UFC Fighter

Hot-headed heavy hitter likes...
Hot-headed heavy hitter.
No surprise.

Thats awesome. Cody can box.

Yeah I'm sure Cody, who's been KO'd brutally in MMA several times would do great in boxing...give me a break.

If MMA fighters could beat top 10 boxers (in their weight class), they would be boxing instead of doing MMA, because there's a lot more money in it.

it must be the neck tattoo.

Jesus Christ, who cares what Mike Tyson thinks about MMA in 2019. He has a Santa Claus beard now and is obviously in the early stages of dementia. Stop the Tyson threads, he's been irrelevant for almost 25 years now.

now thats goin a little too far @TITS. mike tyson is a living legend. he will be relevant the entire time he walks the earth.

but cody garbrandt? very surprised by that choice. didn't he get knocked out twice trying to box tj...

He's like any MMA fan, his favorite isnt static. He's had a few over time.

Jesus Christ, who cares what Mike Tyson thinks about MMA in 2019. He has a Santa Claus beard now and is obviously in the early stages of dementia. Stop the Tyson threads, he's been irrelevant for almost 25 years now.

He's still relevant in combat sports. He doesnt fight any more but he promotes and puts money into smaller orgs.
I care more about what he thinks of MMA in 2019, than what the average sherdogger has to say.

I thought Tyson's favorite fighter was Buster Douglas. I know his favorite ear was Evander's.

Anyone who knocks out Chris Weidman is my favorite fighter.

I'd say Cody would get slaughtered, but the way Broner trains or doesn't train nowadays who knows.....

Anonymous dude on the internet posts his opinion degrading the importance of former HW boxing champ's opinion.

Anonymous dude on the internet posts his opinion degrading the importance of former HW boxing champ's opinion.

Kind of funny you say that on a forum full of "anonymous dudes" shitting on Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Dominick Cruz, Khabib, Stipe, Mighty Mouse (among others) on a daily basis.

I still can hardly believe Mike had a guy who was badmouthing Tupac on his show, and they both acted like he whooped dude's ass in order to get people to tune in. Who the fuck does that?

Mike will clearly say anything.

Kind of funny you say that on a forum full of "anonymous dudes" shitting on Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Dominick Cruz, Khabib, Stipe, Mighty Mouse (among others) on a daily basis.
Well yeah but the rest of us embrace it.

could be this guy

vitor_belfort.jpg

Could be lighting and angles, but Mike's head looks twice the size of Vitor's.

Back