Media Retweet for a pic of Helen Yee at 217 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

image.png.06e9b56179d73f247f2f8b794a3d275c.png

wait, so she was 217lbs but still has to get breast implants? how you gonna be a fat flat chested girl?

This guy hasn't seen enough girls in his lifetime.

wait, so she was 217lbs but still has to get breast implants? how you gonna be a fat flat chested girl?

The more tissue to work with, the better breast implants look.

Likely had a lift with implants. Restructuring is as important as implants for shaping and stance.

She is the biggest attention whore ever. After the Pulev/jenny sushi incident, she begged top rank to do the same thing. then she also gets offended if you look at her boobs. yet she went and got fake ones and always shows them off.

on top of that she sucks as an interviewer. she has boobs. that is all she brings to the table.

this is just a cry for her to get positive attention. obviously she wants to show it.

she also has no journalistic ethics

Not interested.

And her bolt-ons are gross.

Wasn't it called "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge'?

Honored you used your first post in 2 years to quote me..

I lurk, but this warranted a post. I wast thinking Takeshi's Castle(MXC), but wasn't sure. I'll run the gif through Google search.

A common occurrence is a chick gaining a lot of weight and her tits getting bigger, then her losing a lot of weight and her tits shrinking back down, so they get implants to make up the difference. They want the tits of them at a heavier weight, but at a thinner weight. This is how you get bolt-ons (big unmoving bricks on a thin frame).

I think she's a pretty good reporter actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back